Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A blowbug.
(b) A lightning bug.
(c) A humbug.
(d) A firebug.
2. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The assembly hall.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The theater.
(d) The bell tower.
3. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Throw it in the sea.
(d) Put it in the bank.
4. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A bank manager.
(b) A gambler.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A con artist.
5. What do the Wilsons arrange?
(a) A pillow fight.
(b) A fancy dress ball.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
2. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
3. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
4. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
5. What is Jack Halliday's job?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)