Quiz: Part 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
c) Pilfering his note.
2. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
d) A life.
3. Who interrupts the hatter?
a) The butcher.
b) The baker.
c) The blacksmith.
d) The tanner.
4. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
b) Colored paper.
5. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
a) His microbes.
b) His toe nails.
c) The rats.
d) The mice.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the gold sack stand on?
This section contains 219 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)