|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
2. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
(b) Mr. Harkness.
(c) Mr. Richard's
3. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
(a) Mr. Halliday's.
(b) Mr. Richards'.
(c) Mr. Sargent's.
(d) Mr. Smith's.
4. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
(a) Jack Smitts.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Barclay Gordon.
(d) Jack Halliday.
5. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Put it in the bank.
(b) Throw it in the sea.
(c) Bury it.
(d) Burn it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
2. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
3. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
4. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
5. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)