|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The New Age Observer.
(b) The Christian Times.
(c) The Guardian.
(d) The Missionary Herald.
2. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) Mr. Pinkerton.
(b) The Mayor Snip.
(c) Murray Goodwin.
(d) The Reverend Burgess.
3. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
(a) Pick on someone who cares.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) Bury your head in the sand.
(d) Mind your own business.
4. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
(a) The war memorial.
(b) The public square.
(c) The public monument.
(d) The stranger.
5. Who interrupts the hatter?
(a) The tanner.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) The baker.
(d) The butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the letter from?
2. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
4. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)