|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
(a) The maid.
(b) The footman.
(c) The valet.
(d) The cook.
2. What is Jack Halliday's job?
3. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A deep offense.
(d) A punch on the nose.
4. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Christians.
(b) The Wilsons.
(c) The Jeminas.
(d) The Wombles.
5. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) The stranger.
(c) Barclay Gordon.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
2. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
3. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
4. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
5. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)