|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
(a) A theft.
2. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The bank.
(d) The church.
3. Which two characters sit in their parlor?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Richards.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Cox.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Harkness.
(d) Halliday and the foreman.
4. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
(a) A pen.
(b) A bible.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A wand.
5. Who did the town end up charging?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eliphalet's last name?
2. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
3. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
4. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
5. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)