|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By drowning.
(b) By shooting himself.
(c) By slitting his wrists.
(d) By hanging himself.
2. What is Wingate's occupation?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A hatter.
(c) A saddler.
(d) A tailor.
3. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
(a) The privileged.
(b) The rich.
(c) The poor.
(d) The lonely.
4. How does the house react to Mr. Wilson's speech?
(a) They cheer.
(b) They applaud.
(c) They sing.
(d) They boo.
5. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
(a) Mr. Richards.
(b) Mr. Dark.
(c) Mr. Wilson.
(d) Mr. Billson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack Halliday's job?
2. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
3. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
4. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
5. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)