|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
2. What does the Chair ask someone to close?
(a) The sack.
(b) The windows.
(c) The tea urn.
(d) The doors.
3. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He is a regular at church.
(b) He helped him out.
(c) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
(d) He made a big donation to the church.
4. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
(c) Colored paper.
5. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She joined the marines.
(c) She died.
(d) She fell in love with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
2. What does the sack contain?
3. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
4. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
5. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)