|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the yellow coins made of?
2. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Lottie Regal.
(b) Nancy Hewitt.
(c) Denise Harkness.
(d) Rose Darwin.
3. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Barrington.
(b) Mr. Stephenson.
(c) Mr. Jakes.
(d) Mr. Laurel.
4. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
(a) A draft.
(b) A fan.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A bird.
5. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wrote the remark.
(b) He wants to see better.
(c) He wants to make a speech.
(d) He wants to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chair order Mr. Billson and Mr. Wilson to do?
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. Who falls down in this chapter?
4. Who interrupts the hatter?
5. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)