|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The church.
(c) The printing office.
(d) The newspaper office.
2. Complete the following sentence; "When a man's afraid of a ................."?
(a) Beautiful maid.
(b) A noble woman.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A small child.
3. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A dentist.
4. For whom was Mr. Richards going to plead?
(b) The stranger.
(c) The town.
(d) The other men.
5. What does the narrator say the stranger stands up like?
(a) An American President.
(b) An English Earl.
(c) An Italian Count.
(d) A Cuban Communist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
2. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
3. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
4. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
5. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)