|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the letter from?
(a) Another country.
(b) A distant state.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The President.
2. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
(a) Fun and immoral.
(b) Hip and happening.
(c) Spirited and funky.
(d) Honest and upright.
3. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
(a) On top of the wardrobe.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) Behind the stove.
(d) Under the floorboards.
4. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The Folk Music Association.
(b) The National Guards.
(c) The local government.
(d) The Associated Press.
5. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
2. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
3. What does the gold sack stand on?
4. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
5. How does the house react to Mr. Wilson's speech?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)