|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
(a) Indian blood.
(b) Mexican blood.
(c) Negro blood.
(d) Hispanic blood.
2. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Laurel.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Cox.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Richards.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Fields.
3. Complete the following sentence; "When a man's afraid of a ................."?
(a) Beautiful maid.
(b) A noble woman.
(c) A small child.
(d) A pigeon.
4. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Barclay Gorgon.
(b) The Reverend Burgess.
(c) Mayor Jacks.
(d) Sheriff Jonson.
5. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Artificial honesty.
(b) Hateful honesty.
(c) Idealistic honesty.
(d) God's honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
2. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
3. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
4. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
5. Who falls down in this chapter?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)