|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Mr. and Mrs. Harkness' state of mind?
2. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) A burglar.
(b) The stranger.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother.
3. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
4. Complete the following sentence; "A proof once established is _________________."
(a) The truth.
(b) Better left so.
(d) A liability.
5. Who interrupts the hatter?
(a) The baker.
(b) The butcher.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The tanner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
2. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
3. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
4. What is Wingate's occupation?
5. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)