|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
2. What are the yellow coins made of?
3. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
4. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
(a) Colored paper.
5. Who falls down in this chapter?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Mrs. Harkness.
(c) Mrs. Richards.
(d) Mr. Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
2. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
3. What is Eliphalet's last name?
4. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)