|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
(a) A wand.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A bible.
(d) A pen.
2. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Nancy Hewitt.
(b) Lottie Regal.
(c) Denise Harkness.
(d) Rose Darwin.
3. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
4. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
(c) Holy happiness.
5. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
(a) Behind the stove.
(b) Under the floorboards.
(c) On top of the wardrobe.
(d) Under the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
2. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
3. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
4. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
5. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)