|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
(a) The town's unity.
(b) The town's goodness.
(c) The town's vanity.
(d) The town's pride.
2. What do the voices order Burgess to open?
(a) The church doors.
(b) The sack.
(c) The food parlor.
(d) The wardrobe.
3. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Jeminas.
(b) The Christians.
(c) The Wombles.
(d) The Wilsons.
4. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
(a) She would laugh.
(b) He made a promise.
(c) She would divorce him.
(d) It was against the law.
5. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
(c) Fun loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
2. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
3. What does the Chair order Mr. Billson and Mr. Wilson to do?
4. Where does everyone run to?
5. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)