|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Wilsons.
(b) The Wombles.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Jeminas.
2. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He got him out of town.
(b) He hid him in his house.
(c) He gave him food.
(d) He lent him money.
3. For whom was Mr. Richards going to plead?
(a) The town.
(b) The other men.
(d) The stranger.
4. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
(a) Mr. Billson.
(b) Mr. Richards.
(c) Mr. Dark.
(d) Mr. Wilson.
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
2. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
3. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
4. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
5. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)