|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
(a) He is a con artist.
(b) He is a higher force.
(c) He is in another town.
(d) He is in his grave.
2. What does the sack contain?
(a) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
3. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A punch on the nose.
(d) A deep offense.
4. What does the narrator say Hadlyburg is vain beyond?
5. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was ordered.
(b) It was the Christian thing.
(c) It was the nice thing.
(d) It was the right thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stranger stands up like?
2. What is Wingate's occupation?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
4. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
5. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)