|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
(a) He was too lazy.
(b) He did not have the pluck.
(c) Burgess deserved what he got.
(d) He did not want to be unpopular.
2. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
(c) A theft.
3. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
(a) Mr. Halliday's.
(b) Mr. Sargent's.
(c) Mr. Smith's.
(d) Mr. Richards'.
4. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Christians.
(b) The Jeminas.
(c) The Wombles.
(d) The Wilsons.
5. What does the gold sack stand on?
(a) A sewing table.
(b) A stool.
(c) A throne.
(d) A little table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
2. Who did the town end up charging?
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
4. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
5. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)