|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
2. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
3. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
4. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
5. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Stephenson.
(b) Mr. Barrington.
(c) Mr. Laurel.
(d) Mr. Jakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
2. Which of the following words best describes Mr. and Mrs. Harkness' state of mind?
3. Who does Mrs. Richards say her husband is free of?
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)