|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
(a) She joined the marines.
(b) She died.
(c) She ran away.
(d) She fell in love with someone else.
2. What does the narrator say the stranger stands up like?
(a) An Italian Count.
(b) An English Earl.
(c) An American President.
(d) A Cuban Communist.
3. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They have workerd hard all their lives.
(b) They are old and poor.
(c) They alway help other people.
(d) They will do good things with the money.
4. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
(b) A life.
5. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Nancy Hewitt.
(b) Rose Darwin.
(c) Denise Harkness.
(d) Lottie Regal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
2. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
3. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
4. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
5. Which two characters sit in their parlor?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)