|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
(a) The Nightingales.
(d) The Richards.
2. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
3. Complete the following sentence; "When a man's afraid of a ................."?
(a) A noble woman.
(b) A pigeon.
(c) Beautiful maid.
(d) A small child.
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of honest dealings.
(b) The principles of life.
(c) The principles of Christianity.
(d) The principles of love.
5. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The assembly hall.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
2. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
3. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
4. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
5. What do the Wilsons arrange?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)