|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sack contain?
(a) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
2. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
(a) Mr. Richard's house.
(b) Mr. Cox's house.
(c) The bank.
(d) The sack.
3. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
(a) The Wilcox's puppies.
(b) The Richards' chickens.
(c) The Wilcox's kittens.
(d) The Cox's ducks.
4. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) No one.
(c) Mr. Halliday.
(d) Mrs. Richards.
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
2. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
3. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
4. Who did the town end up charging?
5. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)