|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
(a) His microbes.
(b) His toe nails.
(c) The mice.
(d) The rats.
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
3. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
(a) Take the money.
(b) Leave the townhall.
(c) Plead for the men.
(d) Give a speech.
4. What is written on the second envelope Burgess pulls out of the sack?
(a) The light.
(b) The riot.
(c) The test.
5. What do the Wilsons arrange?
(a) A fancy dress ball.
(b) A pillow fight.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
2. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
3. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
4. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
5. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)