|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
2. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
3. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
(a) Jack Halliday.
(b) Jack Smitts.
(c) Barclay Gordon.
(d) Reverend Burgess.
4. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The bell tower.
(b) The theater.
(c) The assembly hall.
(d) The town hall.
5. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He helped him out.
(b) He is a regular at church.
(c) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
(d) He made a big donation to the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
2. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
3. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
4. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
5. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)