|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the letter from?
(a) A distant state.
(b) Another country.
(c) The President.
(d) The mayor.
2. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
(d) A life.
3. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Jeminas.
(b) The Christians.
(c) The Wombles.
(d) The Wilsons.
4. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
(a) She would of turned hysterical.
(b) She would have beat up the Reverend.
(c) She would have told the newspaper.
(d) Her face would have betrayed the secret.
5. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A deep offense.
(d) A punch on the nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Richards say she wants to be left alone?
2. What are the yellow coins made of?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
4. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
5. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)