|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He gave him food.
(b) He got him out of town.
(c) He lent him money.
(d) He hid him in his house.
2. What does the Chair order Mr. Billson and Mr. Wilson to do?
(a) Take their seats.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) Apoogize to each other.
(d) Leave the building.
3. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
(a) He wants to share the riches.
(b) It said publish it.
(c) He would have been found out.
(d) It was the honest thing to do.
4. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Richards.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Cox.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Fields.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Laurel.
5. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Help it.
(c) Islamize it.
(d) Corrupt it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
3. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
4. How does the house react to Mr. Wilson's speech?
5. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)