|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
(a) He does not know he could have saved him.
(b) He does not care enough about life.
(c) He is a timid man.
(d) He has already forgiven them.
2. What do the voices order Burgess to open?
(a) The food parlor.
(b) The church doors.
(c) The sack.
(d) The wardrobe.
3. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
(a) It would spoil the romance.
(b) The town shares everything.
(c) It would be no fun.
(d) It would be dishonest.
4. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
(a) On his kitchen table.
(b) On his radio.
(c) On his bed.
(d) On his desk.
5. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Put it in the bank.
(c) Bury it.
(d) Throw it in the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following sentence; "When a man's afraid of a ................."?
2. What does the sack contain?
3. What is Wingate's occupation?
4. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
5. Who does Wingate suggest they give the money to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)