|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
(a) The rats.
(b) The mice.
(c) His microbes.
(d) His toe nails.
2. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The late mail.
(b) The evening news.
(c) The lunchtime news.
(d) The early mail.
3. Where does everyone run to?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The church.
(c) The bank.
(d) The townhall.
4. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
(a) The church.
(b) The printing office.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The newspaper office.
5. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Sheriff Jonson.
(b) Mayor Jacks.
(c) The Reverend Burgess.
(d) Barclay Gorgon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
2. Who falls down in this chapter?
3. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
4. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
5. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)