|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sack contain?
(a) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
2. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Barclay Gordon.
(c) James Anderson.
(d) Graeme Swann.
3. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A punch on the nose.
(d) A deep offense.
4. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
(b) Fun loving.
5. What does the Chair ask someone to close?
(a) The windows.
(b) The tea urn.
(c) The sack.
(d) The doors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
2. What is Eliphalet's last name?
3. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
4. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
5. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)