|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
(a) Under the floorboards.
(b) On top of the wardrobe.
(c) Behind the stove.
(d) Under the bed.
2. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
(a) Mr. Richards.
(b) Mr. Wilson.
(c) Mr. Billson.
(d) Mr. Dark.
3. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
4. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
(a) The stranger.
(b) The war memorial.
(c) The public monument.
(d) The public square.
5. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Wilsons arrange?
2. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
3. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
4. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
5. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)