|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
(a) Mr. Billson.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) Mr. Richards.
2. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
(a) Mr. Dark.
(b) Mr. Richards.
(c) Mr. Wilson.
(d) Mr. Billson.
3. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
(a) The maid.
(b) The footman.
(c) The cook.
(d) The valet.
4. Who is the letter from?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A distant state.
(c) Another country.
(d) The President.
5. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Islamize it.
(b) Corrupt it.
(c) Help it.
(d) Destroy it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger say he used to be?
2. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
3. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
4. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
5. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)