|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A humbug.
(b) A firebug.
(c) A lightning bug.
(d) A blowbug.
2. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He made a big donation to the church.
(b) He is a regular at church.
(c) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
(d) He helped him out.
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of love.
(b) The principles of Christianity.
(c) The principles of life.
(d) The principles of honest dealings.
4. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(c) The luminosity of life.
(d) Evil joy.
5. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Throw it in the sea.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Bury it.
(d) Put it in the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
2. What do the voices order Burgess to open?
3. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
4. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
5. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)