|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
(a) Pick on someone who cares.
(b) Mind your own business.
(c) Marry someone else.
(d) Bury your head in the sand.
2. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
(a) The photographers.
(b) The working classes.
(c) The reporters.
(d) The people from Brixton.
3. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
(a) Barclay Gordon.
(b) Jack Smitts.
(c) Jack Halliday.
(d) Reverend Burgess.
4. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A hatter.
(d) A locksmith.
5. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He gave him food.
(b) He lent him money.
(c) He got him out of town.
(d) He hid him in his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
2. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
3. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
4. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
5. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)