|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
(a) He does not know he could have saved him.
(b) He has already forgiven them.
(c) He does not care enough about life.
(d) He is a timid man.
2. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
3. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
(a) Their tongues.
(b) Their love of life.
(c) Their hearts.
(d) Their dishonesty.
4. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
(a) Plead for the men.
(b) Take the money.
(c) Leave the townhall.
(d) Give a speech.
5. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Fields.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Laurel.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Cox.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
2. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
3. Who did the town end up charging?
4. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
5. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)