|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
2. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A pen.
(c) A bible.
(d) A wand.
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
4. Who is the letter from?
(a) The President.
(b) A distant state.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Another country.
5. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
(a) The cook.
(b) The valet.
(c) The maid.
(d) The footman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gold sack stand on?
2. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
3. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
4. Who does Wingate suggest they give the money to?
5. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)