|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
(a) A seizure.
(d) A conversion.
2. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
3. What does the gold sack stand on?
(a) A little table.
(b) A stool.
(c) A sewing table.
(d) A throne.
4. What does the narrator say the stranger stands up like?
(a) An Italian Count.
(b) An American President.
(c) An English Earl.
(d) A Cuban Communist.
5. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
(a) Their love of life.
(b) Their hearts.
(c) Their tongues.
(d) Their dishonesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
2. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
3. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
4. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
5. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)