|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
(a) Mr. Cox's.
(b) Mr. Yates'.
(c) Mr. Richards'.
(d) Mr. Pinkerton's.
2. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They have workerd hard all their lives.
(b) They will do good things with the money.
(c) They are old and poor.
(d) They alway help other people.
3. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
(b) A conversion.
(d) A seizure.
4. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
(a) The working classes.
(b) The people from Brixton.
(c) The photographers.
(d) The reporters.
5. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
(a) She would laugh.
(b) It was against the law.
(c) She would divorce him.
(d) He made a promise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
2. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
3. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
4. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
5. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)