|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
(a) The theasaurus.
(b) The dictionary.
(c) The national cook book.
(d) The encyclopedia.
2. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A lawyer.
3. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A hatter.
(c) A locksmith.
(d) A blacksmith.
4. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Jack Smitts.
(c) Barclay Gordon.
(d) Jack Halliday.
5. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
(d) A theft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
2. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
3. What does the Chair order Mr. Billson and Mr. Wilson to do?
4. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
5. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)