|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
(a) Mr. Richards'.
(b) Mr. Sargent's.
(c) Mr. Halliday's.
(d) Mr. Smith's.
2. What does the gold sack stand on?
(a) A stool.
(b) A sewing table.
(c) A throne.
(d) A little table.
3. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) Mr. Pinkerton.
(b) The Mayor Snip.
(c) Murray Goodwin.
(d) The Reverend Burgess.
4. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
(b) The foreman's.
(c) Mr. Richard's.
5. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sack contain?
2. What do the Wilsons arrange?
3. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
4. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
5. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)