|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
(a) A helmut.
(b) A fishing rod.
(c) A cigar box.
(d) A cigarette box.
2. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
3. Who did the town end up charging?
4. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Jakes.
(b) Mr. Barrington.
(c) Mr. Stephenson.
(d) Mr. Laurel.
5. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
(c) Pilfering his note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
2. What does the narrator say Hadleyburg is known to most Americans as?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
4. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)