|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Throw it in the sea.
(c) Put it in the bank.
(d) Burn it.
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
3. What does the sack contain?
(a) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
4. Complete the following sentence; "A proof once established is _________________."
(b) Better left so.
(c) A liability.
(d) The truth.
5. What does the gold sack stand on?
(a) A throne.
(b) A little table.
(c) A stool.
(d) A sewing table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
2. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
3. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
4. How does the house react to Mr. Wilson's speech?
5. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)