|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
(a) Love stricken men.
(b) Mortally stricken men.
(c) Poverty strcken men.
(d) Guilt stricken men.
2. Why does Mrs. Richards say she wants to be left alone?
(a) She is too fat.
(b) She is too ill.
(c) She is too happy.
(d) She is too miserable.
3. How does the house react to Mr. Wilson's speech?
(a) They applaud.
(b) They sing.
(c) They boo.
(d) They cheer.
4. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A pen.
(c) A wand.
(d) A bible.
5. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
(c) Pilfering his note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wingate suggest they give the money to?
2. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
3. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
4. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
5. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)