|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
(a) He is in another town.
(b) He is a con artist.
(c) He is in his grave.
(d) He is a higher force.
2. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
(a) A fishing rod.
(b) A cigar box.
(c) A cigarette box.
(d) A helmut.
3. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
(a) The Wilcox's puppies.
(b) The Cox's ducks.
(c) The Wilcox's kittens.
(d) The Richards' chickens.
4. What is Eliphalet's last name?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
2. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
3. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
4. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
5. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)