|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
(a) Indian blood.
(b) Negro blood.
(c) Mexican blood.
(d) Hispanic blood.
2. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A reporter.
3. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
(a) Mr. Richard's
(b) Mr. Harkness.
4. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) A burglar.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The stranger.
5. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Barclay Gorgon.
(b) Mayor Jacks.
(c) Sheriff Jonson.
(d) The Reverend Burgess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
2. What does the Chair order Mr. Billson and Mr. Wilson to do?
3. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
4. From what country has the stranger just arrived?
5. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)