Quiz: Part 1 to Part 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
a) Take the money.
b) Plead for the men.
c) Leave the townhall.
d) Give a speech.
2. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
a) Staying at home.
d) Writing articles.
3. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
4. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
a) He is in another town.
b) He is in his grave.
c) He is a con artist.
d) He is a higher force.
5. What did the stranger decide he wanted...
This section contains 270 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)