|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of philosophy does Augustine have?
2. Where does Augustine go to study?
(c) The Vatican.
3. What is one of Augustine's greatest faults as a boy and young man?
(a) Overly diligent.
(b) He really had few faults, not too bad.
(c) Too serious.
4. For what is there always a rationale?
(b) Going to Rome.
(c) Making money.
(d) Studying esoteric philosophies.
5. Who writes Hortensius?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Augustine get in trouble?
2. Why do Augustine and his friends steal a pear?
3. Though Augustine is proficient in learning the sciences and philosophy of his time what is he unable to formulate?
4. Who is Adeodatus?
5. What do the Manicheans believe about man's soul?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)