Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ada say she hated about Guido?
2. How did Augusta feel about the fifth addition to the office?
3. How did Ada's illness make Augusta's family act towards Zeno?
4. Who was Enrico Copler?
5. With whom does Zeno say he returned to Trieste after being separated from his family?
From Chapter 1, respond to Zeno's assertion that you can only maintain the noble attitude you struck by making a resolution by actually breaking and renewing the resolution.
Eventually, Zeno comes to feel healthy and even becomes motivated to work. When he gets started in business, he finds that he is successful.
1) What is Zeno's idea of health?
2) To what do you attribute his new found health?
3 ) Was Zeno cured? If so, from what and by whom?
4) Why is he finally successful in business?
Describe Zeno's married life with Augusta.
1) Why does he come to love her?
2) What kind of love does it seem Zeno wants from Augusta?
3) Does Zeno's love for Augusta cure him of his lust for women?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)