Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ada say she hated about Guido?
2. How did Augusta feel about the fifth addition to the office?
3. How did Ada's illness make Augusta's family act towards Zeno?
4. Who was Enrico Copler?
5. With whom does Zeno say he returned to Trieste after being separated from his family?
Essay Topic 1
Zeno questions whether he is good in this book.
1) Is Zeno good?
2) What does it mean to be good or bad?
3) Can a person be all good or all bad?
4) Does Zeno ever decide whether he is good or not?
Essay Topic 2
Zeno describes a situation in which his father raised his leg to kick him.
1) How do you think this colored his relationship with his father?
2) Do you think Zeno felt in competition with his father?
3) Is this related to Zeno kicking Guido's dog? If so, how?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Zeno's personality, values, and habits with those of his father.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)