|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which of the following people did the doctor solicit information about Guido: Carmen, Augusta, or Luciano?
(b) None of them.
2. How did Zeno usually treat Augusta during his affair with Carla?
(a) Like a sister.
(b) With his customary tenderness and affection.
(c) With hostility.
3. What did the doctor think about Zeno's relationship with Guido?
(a) He loved him.
(b) He had never ceased disliking him.
(c) He came to regard him as a brother.
(d) He continuously envied him.
4. Who was the fourth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
(b) A bird.
(d) A dog.
5. How did Guido die?
(a) Ada murdered him.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He pretended to commit suicide again. He succeeded in killing himself this time.
(d) Carmen murdered him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zeno buy a music book for Carla?
2. Why did Zeno leave the office for an extended time?
3. What did Zeno think the first time Carla sang for him?
4. With whom does Zeno say he returned to Trieste after being separated from his family?
5. Who was Enrico Copler?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)