|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ada say she hated about Guido?
(a) His snoring.
(b) His cheating.
(c) His violin playing.
(d) His pot belly.
2. How did Augusta feel about the fifth addition to the office?
3. How did Ada's illness make Augusta's family act towards Zeno?
(a) More affectionately.
(d) No differently.
4. Who was Enrico Copler?
(a) Zeno's sick friend.
(b) Zeno's accountant.
(c) Augusta's love interest.
(d) Zeno's rival.
5. With whom does Zeno say he returned to Trieste after being separated from his family?
(c) No one.
(d) A new mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno think of Carla?
2. What surprised Zeno about Augusta?
3. What change did Zeno and Augusta disagree about?
4. Why did Ada say Zeno was good?
5. How does Zeno say he felt when he discovered that he did not have the disease he expected?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)