|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how does Zeno say Guido seemed to him?
(a) Exceedingly happy.
(b) Worn out.
(c) Confused about his future.
(d) Weak and in need of protection.
2. Who was Enrico Copler?
(a) Augusta's love interest.
(b) Zeno's accountant.
(c) Zeno's sick friend.
(d) Zeno's rival.
3. In Chapter 6, why did Zeno leave the doctor's office smoking like a Turk?
(a) To defy the doctor.
(b) To re-educate himself.
(c) To prove the doctor wrong.
(d) To try the doctor's experiment.
4. What does Zeno say made him work so energetically for Guido?
(a) He wanted to take over Guido's business.
(b) His need for money.
(c) His gratitude.
(d) He wanted to prove his worth to Ada.
5. What disease did Zeno think Dr. Paoli might diagnose him with?
(c) Grave's disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Zeno to join him in business?
2. How does Zeno say Augusta changed his home?
3. Why does Zeno decide to give up on psychoanalysis?
4. What did the doctor think about Zeno's relationship with Guido?
5. What kind of businessman was Guido?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)