|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Carla Gerco?
(a) A stenographer.
(b) A maid.
(c) A singer Copler was helping to support.
(d) Augusta's friend.
2. Why did Zeno buy a music book for Carla?
(a) To make himself feel better about approaching her.
(b) As an apology.
(c) Out of guilt.
(d) To express his genuine interest in her singing.
3. After Zeno describes a particular dream to the doctor, the doctor says Zeno is cured. What was Zeno in the dream?
(a) A woman.
(c) His father.
(d) A baby.
4. In Chapter 5, how did Augusta feel after hearing that Zeno had dreamed of Ada?
5. What disease did Zeno think Dr. Paoli might diagnose him with?
(b) Grave's disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Carla end the affair with Zeno?
2. Why did Zeno tell Augusta about Carla?
3. What did Zeno tell the doctor when he returned to see him the next day?
4. Who was Enrico Copler?
5. Why did Copler take Zeno to meet Carla?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)