Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the main character of this book?
2. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
To analyze his weakness for smoking.
3. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
His friend Giuseppe gave it to him.
4. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
He stole money for cigarettes.
5. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
6. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
This section contains 4,587 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)