|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
2. What did Zeno tell himself he was going to do when he visited Carla for the third time?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Confess his love for his wife.
(c) Give her up.
(d) Make love to her.
3. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
(a) Threw his cigarettes away.
(b) Hid his cigarettes.
(c) Celebrated with a glass of wine.
(d) Smoked one last cigarette.
4. Why did Zeno tell Augusta about Carla?
(a) To make her jealous.
(b) To trick her.
(c) To gain her trust.
(d) To maintain his innocence.
5. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Copler learn of the relationship between Carla and Zeno?
2. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
3. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
4. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
5. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)