|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change did Zeno and Augusta disagree about?
(a) Adding a nursery.
(b) Adding a laundry.
(c) Keeping the study for Zeno.
(d) Adding a den.
2. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
3. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
(a) He thought they were smarter than men.
(b) He loved them.
(c) He disliked them.
(d) He admired their nurturing qualities.
4. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
5. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
(a) Played the cello.
(b) Played the violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
2. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
3. What was Carla's financial status?
4. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
5. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)