|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
2. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) With a friend.
(b) With his father.
(c) At school.
(d) With his mother.
3. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
(a) As much as possible.
4. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
(b) He tried to cry but could not.
(d) He did but pretended to have dust in his eyes.
5. In Chapter 4, what startling discovery did Zeno say he made?
(a) He loved Augusta as much as she loved him.
(b) He was unsuited to marriage.
(c) Alberta met a man she wanted to marry.
(d) Ada secretly loved him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
2. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
3. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
4. What did Zeno tell himself he was going to do when he visited Carla for the third time?
5. What effect did Zeno think his marriage had on him at first?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)