|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
2. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
3. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
(b) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(c) He overpowered Giovanna.
(d) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
4. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
(a) Prior Relationships.
5. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the state of Carla's virtue before Zeno's affair with her?
2. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
3. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
4. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
5. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)