|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
2. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He had nicotine withdrawal.
(b) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(c) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(d) He didn't get his last cigarette.
3. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
(a) Table turning.
(b) Card tricks.
(d) Fortune telling.
4. What was the state of Carla's virtue before Zeno's affair with her?
(a) She'd been intimate with many men.
(b) She'd been uninterested in the opposite sex.
(c) She'd had one previous lover.
(d) She was a virgin.
5. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(b) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
(c) He overpowered Giovanna.
(d) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno usually treat Augusta during his affair with Carla?
2. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
3. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
4. Who was Guido Speier?
5. On the day of his wedding, who arrived and stimulated Zeno to leave and go to the ceremony?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)