|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(b) Dr. Muli
2. What did Zeno think the first time Carla sang for him?
(a) He thought she had superior talent.
(b) He thought her voice lost its musical quality when she sang.
(c) He thought she had a voice made for lullabies.
(d) He thought he could sing better.
3. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) His stomach lacked acid.
(c) He was addicted to smoking.
(d) He had a chronic lung disorder.
4. Who was Carla Gerco?
(a) Augusta's friend.
(b) A maid.
(c) A singer Copler was helping to support.
(d) A stenographer.
5. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Thirty minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many commandments did Giovanni write in Zeno's notebook?
2. On Zeno's third visit to see Carla, why didn't he think of Augusta?
3. Why didn't Copler learn of the relationship between Carla and Zeno?
4. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
5. Who was Dr. Muli?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)