|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two fears does Zeno discuss in Chapter 4?
(a) Fear of being insignificant.
(b) Fear that Augusta will betray him.
(c) The fear of growing old and dying.
(d) Fear of life with only one woman.
2. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(a) Cerebral hemorrhage.
3. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
(a) He began new resolutions when he had something to celebrate.
(b) He decided to quit on the first day of each week.
(c) He picked significant dates and events.
(d) He stopped when he got sick.
4. What did Zeno worry that Carla would want from him?
(a) Too much time.
(b) Too much money.
5. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
(a) He stops buying cigarettes.
(b) He makes resolutions.
(c) He throws all of his cigarettes into the trash.
(d) He hides his cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nurse's name?
2. Which sister loved Zeno?
3. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
4. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
5. What change did Zeno and Augusta disagree about?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)