|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease did Tullio have?
2. How did Zeno feel when he thought of Augusta taking a second husband?
3. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
(a) As his future wife's brother.
(b) As his future wife's guardian.
(c) As his future wife's uncle.
(d) As his future father-in-law.
4. How did Zeno feel about his future wife during his engagement?
(a) He found her funny.
(b) He found her repulsive.
(c) He hated her.
(d) He felt physical desire for her.
5. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
(a) He stole it from his father.
(b) He purchased a pack of cigarettes from a store.
(c) His friend Giuseppe gave it to him.
(d) His brother gave it to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was one of the physical features Zeno liked about his fiance?
2. Who was Carla Gerco?
3. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
4. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
5. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)