|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
(a) Stay away from Guido.
(b) Marry his wife again.
(c) Avoid cigarettes.
(d) Avoid Giovanni.
2. What surprised Zeno about Augusta?
(a) She had a nasty temper.
(b) She was a good wife.
(c) She was a good cook.
(d) She stopped loving him.
3. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
4. What was the state of Carla's virtue before Zeno's affair with her?
(a) She'd had one previous lover.
(b) She was a virgin.
(c) She'd been uninterested in the opposite sex.
(d) She'd been intimate with many men.
5. Who was Dr. Muli?
(a) The doctor with the electrical shock device.
(b) A doctor who treated people for love addiction.
(c) A doctor who opened a sanatorium in Trieste.
(d) The doctor who treated Zeno's chronic sore throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
2. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
3. How does Zeno say Augusta changed his home?
4. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
5. What change did Zeno and Augusta disagree about?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)