|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many reasons did Zeno initially give his fiance for being late for the wedding?
(b) At least three.
2. Who was Dr. Muli?
(a) A doctor who opened a sanatorium in Trieste.
(b) A doctor who treated people for love addiction.
(c) The doctor who treated Zeno's chronic sore throat.
(d) The doctor with the electrical shock device.
3. What surprised Zeno about Augusta?
(a) She was a good cook.
(b) She was a good wife.
(c) She had a nasty temper.
(d) She stopped loving him.
4. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
(d) As much as possible.
5. Why did Zeno tell Augusta about Carla?
(a) To make her jealous.
(b) To trick her.
(c) To gain her trust.
(d) To maintain his innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of his wedding, who arrived and stimulated Zeno to leave and go to the ceremony?
2. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
3. Where did Copler get the money to provide for Carla's support?
4. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
5. What disease did Tullio have?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)