|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
2. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(d) His wife.
3. On Zeno's third visit to see Carla, why didn't he think of Augusta?
(a) He was angry with Augusta.
(b) He stopped loving her.
(c) He was angry with his father-in-law.
(d) He was feeling very passionate.
4. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
(b) An assertion of freedom.
5. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
(a) He was addicted to smoking.
(b) His stomach lacked acid.
(c) He had a chronic lung disorder.
(d) He was depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character of this book?
2. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
3. What was Carla's financial status?
4. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
5. Where did Copler get the money to provide for Carla's support?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)