Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(b) Cerebral hemorrhage.
2. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
(a) Doubt about studying law.
(b) Doubt about working.
(c) Doubt about pursuing science in school.
(d) Doubt about becoming a strong, perfect man.
3. Why does Zeno say he visited a doctor who used electricity to cure diseases?
(a) He thought electricity could cure his insomnia.
(b) He hoped the doctor would discover that the nicotine was poisoning his blood.
(c) He wanted a cure for his troubles with women.
(d) He hoped the doctor would treat his lack of stomach acids.
4. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
(a) He makes resolutions.
(b) He stops buying cigarettes.
(c) He hides his cigarettes.
(d) He throws all of his cigarettes into the trash.
5. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He was addicted to smoking.
(c) His stomach lacked acid.
(d) He had a chronic lung disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
2. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
3. Why did Carla end the affair with Zeno?
4. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
5. What disease did Tullio have?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)