Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
(a) He may have been unfaithful.
(b) He drank too much.
(c) He knew Zeno's secret.
(d) He was a gambler.
2. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Develop a more positive outlook.
(b) Give up smoking.
(c) Take better care of his health.
(d) Cut back on his smoking.
3. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
(a) More poignant than others.
(b) Like freedom.
4. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
5. How did Zeno feel about his future wife during his engagement?
(a) He found her repulsive.
(b) He hated her.
(c) He found her funny.
(d) He felt physical desire for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
2. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
3. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
4. Who is the main character of this book?
5. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)