|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
2. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
(a) Admiring the color.
(b) Brushing it off.
(c) Looking for loose change.
(d) Counting buttons.
3. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Take better care of his health.
(b) Cut back on his smoking.
(c) Develop a more positive outlook.
(d) Give up smoking.
4. What was the nurse's name?
5. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(a) Cerebral hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his grief when his mother died?
2. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
3. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
4. Who is the main character of this book?
5. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)