Quiz: Chapter 2, My Father's Death
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
a) Doctor Alba.
b) Dr. Canestrini.
c) Dr. Coprosich.
d) Dr. Muli.
2. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
a) A robber of joy.
b) Surprisingly peaceful.
c) An abyss of regret.
d) An unimaginable catastrophe.
3. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
a) As something that has great meaning.
b) As phenomenon.
c) As a fairy tale.
d) As a lie.
4. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
b) The neighbor's.
5. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's...
This section contains 306 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)