|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
(a) He did but pretended to have dust in his eyes.
(b) He tried to cry but could not.
2. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
(b) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(c) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
(d) He overpowered Giovanna.
3. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(c) His Mother:
4. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
(a) Lean but strong.
(b) The picture of elegance.
(c) Of uncertain age.
(d) Aggressively cheerful.
5. What disease was Ada diagnosed with?
(a) Morbus Basedow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
2. How many commandments did Giovanni write in Zeno's notebook?
3. How did Augusta feel about the fifth addition to the office?
4. How did Zeno feel when he thought of Augusta taking a second husband?
5. Why did Carla end the affair with Zeno?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)