|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
(a) Doubt about pursuing science in school.
(b) Doubt about working.
(c) Doubt about studying law.
(d) Doubt about becoming a strong, perfect man.
2. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
(a) For his shortness of breath.
(b) To get a certificate of sanity.
(c) For electrical treatments.
(d) To get a medicine that would dull his cigarette cravings.
3. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
4. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
(a) Become a writer.
(b) Become a college professor.
(c) See the world.
(d) Become a mother.
5. What does Zeno say made him work so energetically for Guido?
(a) He wanted to take over Guido's business.
(b) His gratitude.
(c) His need for money.
(d) He wanted to prove his worth to Ada.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what did Zeno think of Ada's babies?
2. Who accepted Zeno's proposal in the end?
3. How did Zeno initially feel about sleeping with Carla?
4. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
5. Who was the fifth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)