|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Zeno tell Augusta about Carla?
(a) To maintain his innocence.
(b) To gain her trust.
(c) To trick her.
(d) To make her jealous.
2. How many months did Zeno spend away from the office in Chapter 5?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Two months.
3. How many reasons did Zeno initially give his fiance for being late for the wedding?
(b) At least three.
4. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
(a) As his future wife's guardian.
(b) As his future wife's brother.
(c) As his future father-in-law.
(d) As his future wife's uncle.
5. In Chapter 5, what did Zeno think of Ada's babies?
(a) They looked like Guido.
(b) They cried too much.
(c) They were as beautiful as their mother.
(d) They were horrid monsters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease was Ada diagnosed with?
2. Who was Enrico Copler?
3. What was the Tergesteo?
4. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
5. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)