|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
2. How did Zeno usually treat Augusta during his affair with Carla?
(a) With his customary tenderness and affection.
(b) Like a sister.
(d) With hostility.
3. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
(a) Shrill and little.
(b) Mean and cold.
(c) Large and overbearing.
(d) Competent and no-nonsense.
4. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
(a) To analyze his weakness for smoking.
(b) To analyze his love for wine.
(c) To confess about bad habits.
(d) To become a published writer.
5. Who was the fifth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
(a) Olivi's son.
(d) Zeno's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zeno say he visited a doctor who used electricity to cure diseases?
2. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
3. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
4. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
5. How did Zeno react towards his daughter when she screamed too much?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)