|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Carla's financial status?
(a) She had a small trust fund.
(b) She was very wealthy.
(c) She was of little means.
(d) She was an up and coming business person.
2. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He had nicotine withdrawal.
(b) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(c) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(d) He didn't get his last cigarette.
3. Who was Enrico Copler?
(a) Zeno's sick friend.
(b) Zeno's accountant.
(c) Zeno's rival.
(d) Augusta's love interest.
4. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
(a) See the world.
(b) Become a college professor.
(c) Become a writer.
(d) Become a mother.
5. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
(d) As much as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
2. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
3. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
4. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
5. Who was Guido Speier?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)