|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Zeno's third visit to see Carla, why didn't he think of Augusta?
(a) He stopped loving her.
(b) He was feeling very passionate.
(c) He was angry with Augusta.
(d) He was angry with his father-in-law.
2. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(d) Dr. Muli
3. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
(a) Zeno's father.
(b) A nurse.
(c) Zeno's brother.
(d) His mother.
4. What effect did Zeno think his marriage had on him at first?
(a) He thought it put him on the road to perfect health.
(b) He believed it made his cigarette cravings more intense.
(c) He felt it dampened his passions.
(d) He believed it stifled his creative energy.
5. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
(a) He may have been unfaithful.
(b) He was a gambler.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He knew Zeno's secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
2. Why does Zeno say he visited a doctor who used electricity to cure diseases?
3. Who initially worked in the office with Zeno and Guido?
4. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
5. What did Zeno think the first time Carla sang for him?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)