|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decisive action did Carla take to end her affair with Zeno?
(a) She told Ada about the affair.
(b) She moved away.
(c) She married Lali.
(d) She told Zeno's wife about the affair.
2. Who was the fifth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
(b) Olivi's son.
(c) Zeno's son.
3. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(a) Cerebral hemorrhage.
4. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(c) His Mother:
5. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
2. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
3. Why did Ada say Zeno was good?
4. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
5. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)