|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
(a) Played the violin.
(b) Played the cello.
2. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(b) The neighbor's.
3. Why did Carla end the affair with Zeno?
(a) She wanted to get married.
(b) Zeno was harsh with her.
(c) Zeno tried to force her to continue singing.
(d) She didn't want to hurt Zeno's wife.
4. What did Zeno think the first time Carla sang for him?
(a) He thought she had a voice made for lullabies.
(b) He thought her voice lost its musical quality when she sang.
(c) He thought she had superior talent.
(d) He thought he could sing better.
5. Who was Enrico Copler?
(a) Augusta's love interest.
(b) Zeno's sick friend.
(c) Zeno's accountant.
(d) Zeno's rival.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of his wedding, who arrived and stimulated Zeno to leave and go to the ceremony?
2. Who was the fourth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
3. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
4. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
5. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)