|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea did Zeno's wife have for helping him to quit smoking?
(a) She suggested that he gradually cut back on his cigarette smoking.
(b) She offered to hide his cigarettes.
(c) She suggested that he go into a sanatorium.
(d) She suggested a nicotine pill.
2. Who asked Zeno to join him in business?
(a) Carla's husband.
(d) Ada's new husband.
3. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
4. How many months did Zeno spend away from the office in Chapter 5?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Two months.
5. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He seemed alarmed.
(b) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
(c) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
(d) He encouraged Zeno.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
2. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
3. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
4. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
5. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)