|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decisive action did Carla take to end her affair with Zeno?
(a) She told Zeno's wife about the affair.
(b) She married Lali.
(c) She told Ada about the affair.
(d) She moved away.
2. Why did Zeno buy a music book for Carla?
(a) To express his genuine interest in her singing.
(b) Out of guilt.
(c) To make himself feel better about approaching her.
(d) As an apology.
3. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(b) Cerebral hemorrhage.
4. What did Zeno tire of doing on his honeymoon?
(a) Kissing his wife.
(b) Spending money.
(c) Going to museums.
(d) Reassuring his wife.
5. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
2. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
3. Why didn't Guido want an office near the warehouse?
4. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
5. Who caught Tacich's eye as a love interest?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)