|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Remorse and sorrow.
(b) Confusuon and relief.
(c) Anger and frustration.
(d) Relief and guilt.
2. On the day of his wedding, who arrived and stimulated Zeno to leave and go to the ceremony?
(a) Aunt Rosina.
(d) His future mother-in-law.
3. At first, what did Zeno and Guido spend a great deal of time doing instead of working?
(b) Buying things.
(d) Chasing women.
4. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
5. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
(b) More poignant than others.
(c) Like freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
2. How does Zeno say Augusta changed his home?
3. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
4. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
5. What did Zeno tell himself he was going to do when he visited Carla for the third time?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)