|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
(a) Marry his wife again.
(b) Avoid Giovanni.
(c) Stay away from Guido.
(d) Avoid cigarettes.
2. Why did Guido pretend to commit suicide?
(a) To gain sympathy from his creditors.
(b) To convince Carmen to stay with him.
(c) To convince Ada to give him money.
(d) To convince Zeno to remain in the office.
3. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
(a) As a fairy tale.
(b) As something that has great meaning.
(c) As a lie.
(d) As phenomenon.
4. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
(a) He had a chronic lung disorder.
(b) He was addicted to smoking.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) His stomach lacked acid.
5. How many commandments did Giovanni write in Zeno's notebook?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
2. Who initially worked in the office with Zeno and Guido?
3. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
4. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
5. Why didn't Guido want an office near the warehouse?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)