|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
(a) They didn't like him.
(b) He desired all of them.
(c) He was shy around them.
(d) He didn't like them.
2. How many months did Zeno spend away from the office in Chapter 5?
(a) Two months.
(b) One month.
(c) Five months.
(d) Three months.
3. What did Zeno worry that Carla would want from him?
(b) Too much money.
(d) Too much time.
4. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
(a) Doubt about becoming a strong, perfect man.
(b) Doubt about pursuing science in school.
(c) Doubt about studying law.
(d) Doubt about working.
5. How did Zeno react towards his daughter when she screamed too much?
(a) He cried as well.
(b) He handed her to Augusta.
(c) He screamed insults in her ear.
(d) He tenderly comforted her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zeno say he was irritated by Guido's way of thinking?
2. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
3. In Chapter 5, what did Zeno think of Ada's babies?
4. To what does Zeno usually attribute many of his shortcomings?
5. About how long does Zeno say he preserved his faith in Guido's undertaking?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)