|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
(a) He was addicted to smoking.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He had a chronic lung disorder.
(d) His stomach lacked acid.
2. At first, what did Zeno and Guido spend a great deal of time doing instead of working?
(b) Chasing women.
(d) Buying things.
3. What did Zeno tire of doing on his honeymoon?
(a) Reassuring his wife.
(b) Spending money.
(c) Going to museums.
(d) Kissing his wife.
4. Why did Zeno leave the office for an extended time?
(a) He couldn't get along with Guido.
(b) Olivi died.
(c) He was upset because Carla left him.
(d) Augusta needed him at home.
5. Whom did Augusta say Antonia resembled?
(a) Augusta's aunt.
(b) Augusta's mother.
(c) Augusta's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ada say Zeno was good?
2. What did Zeno think of Carla?
3. Why didn't Guido want an office near the warehouse?
4. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
5. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)