|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
(b) As much as possible.
2. Why did Copler take Zeno to meet Carla?
(a) So that Zeno could advise Carla.
(b) Carla wished to meet one of her benefactors.
(c) In the hopes that meeting Carla would prompt Zeno to continue his contributions.
(d) So that Zeno could admire her beauty.
3. How did Zeno usually treat Augusta during his affair with Carla?
(a) With his customary tenderness and affection.
(c) With hostility.
(d) Like a sister.
4. How many commandments did Giovanni write in Zeno's notebook?
5. What was Carla's financial status?
(a) She had a small trust fund.
(b) She was an up and coming business person.
(c) She was of little means.
(d) She was very wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
2. As time goes on, Zeno found new ways to justify his relationship with Carla. What was one of them?
3. To what does Zeno usually attribute many of his shortcomings?
4. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
5. In Chapter 5, how does Zeno say Guido seemed to him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)