|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many reasons did Zeno initially give his fiance for being late for the wedding?
(b) At least three.
2. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Three hours.
3. As time goes on, Zeno found new ways to justify his relationship with Carla. What was one of them?
(a) Carla restored him to good health.
(b) Augusta was unkind to him.
(c) It made him more loving to Augusta.
(d) Augusta wasn't passionate enough.
4. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
(b) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
(c) He overpowered Giovanna.
(d) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
5. What did Zeno think the first time Carla sang for him?
(a) He thought she had superior talent.
(b) He thought she had a voice made for lullabies.
(c) He thought he could sing better.
(d) He thought her voice lost its musical quality when she sang.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
2. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
3. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
4. Whom did Zeno ask to marry him next when Ada refused?
5. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)