|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
(a) He stops buying cigarettes.
(b) He makes resolutions.
(c) He throws all of his cigarettes into the trash.
(d) He hides his cigarettes.
2. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
(a) Surprisingly peaceful.
(b) An unimaginable catastrophe.
(c) A robber of joy.
(d) An abyss of regret.
3. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
(a) He was shy around them.
(b) They didn't like him.
(c) He desired all of them.
(d) He didn't like them.
4. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(b) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(c) He didn't get his last cigarette.
(d) He had nicotine withdrawal.
5. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
2. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
3. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
4. How does Zeno describe his grief when his mother died?
5. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)