|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
(d) An assertion of freedom.
2. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
(a) He ate his favorite meal.
(b) He said he was frightened.
(c) He asked to see Zeno's mother.
(d) He struck Zeno.
3. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Anger and frustration.
(b) Remorse and sorrow.
(c) Confusuon and relief.
(d) Relief and guilt.
4. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 6:43 a.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
5. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
(c) The gardener.
(d) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
2. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
3. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
4. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
5. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)