|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(d) His wife.
2. What was the nurse's name?
3. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(d) Cerebral hemorrhage.
4. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) In his seventies.
(b) Not more than forty.
(c) In his thirties.
(d) Not much older than twenty.
5. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
(a) As phenomenon.
(b) As a fairy tale.
(c) As a lie.
(d) As something that has great meaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
2. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
3. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
4. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
5. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)