|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
(a) He drank too much.
(b) He knew Zeno's secret.
(c) He was a gambler.
(d) He may have been unfaithful.
2. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
(a) Dr. Canestrini.
(b) Dr. Muli.
(c) Dr. Coprosich.
(d) Doctor Alba.
3. Why does Zeno say he visited a doctor who used electricity to cure diseases?
(a) He hoped the doctor would discover that the nicotine was poisoning his blood.
(b) He thought electricity could cure his insomnia.
(c) He wanted a cure for his troubles with women.
(d) He hoped the doctor would treat his lack of stomach acids.
4. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
5. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
(b) The gardener.
(d) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
2. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
3. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
4. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
5. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)