|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
(a) 9:30 p.m.
(b) 4:30 a.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 6:43 a.m.
2. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) With his father.
(b) With a friend.
(c) At school.
(d) With his mother.
3. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) The gardener.
4. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
(a) Like freedom.
(c) More poignant than others.
5. What was the nurse's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
2. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
3. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
4. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
5. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)