|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
(a) A robber of joy.
(b) An unimaginable catastrophe.
(c) An abyss of regret.
(d) Surprisingly peaceful.
2. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Thirty minutes.
3. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
(c) An assertion of freedom.
4. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
(a) Zeno's father.
(b) A nurse.
(c) Zeno's brother.
(d) His mother.
5. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
(a) To analyze his weakness for smoking.
(b) To confess about bad habits.
(c) To become a published writer.
(d) To analyze his love for wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nurse's name?
2. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
3. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
4. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
5. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)