|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
(a) They ignored each other.
(b) They had a physical fight.
(c) They argued most of the time.
(d) They talked and shared a bottle of wine.
2. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
(a) Old Iron Fist.
(b) Tight Wad.
(c) Old Goat.
(d) Old Silva Free Fist.
3. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
(a) He may have been unfaithful.
(b) He was a gambler.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He knew Zeno's secret.
4. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He didn't get his last cigarette.
(b) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(c) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(d) He had nicotine withdrawal.
5. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
(a) Brushing it off.
(b) Counting buttons.
(c) Looking for loose change.
(d) Admiring the color.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
2. How does Zeno describe his grief when his mother died?
3. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
4. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
5. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)