|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(c) His Mother:
2. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
(a) They ignored each other.
(b) They talked and shared a bottle of wine.
(c) They argued most of the time.
(d) They had a physical fight.
3. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
(a) He grows tired of the electrical treatments.
(b) He wants his son to find him balanced, and he's worried about Olivi leaving.
(c) He wants to please his father and his wife.
(d) He wants to please his mother.
4. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) Not much older than twenty.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) Not more than forty.
(d) In his seventies.
5. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
(b) The gardener.
(d) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
2. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
3. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
4. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
5. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)