|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
2. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
3. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(d) The neighbor's.
4. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) With his mother.
(b) With his father.
(c) With a friend.
(d) At school.
5. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(b) Dr. Muli
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
2. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
3. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
4. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
5. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)