|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
(b) More poignant than others.
(c) Like freedom.
2. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
(a) "It was not my fault!"
(b) "I am sorry!"
(c) "Don't leave me!"
(d) "I'll never forgive you!"
3. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
(a) Zeno's brother.
(b) A nurse.
(c) Zeno's father.
(d) His mother.
4. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
(a) For electrical treatments.
(b) For his shortness of breath.
(c) To get a certificate of sanity.
(d) To get a medicine that would dull his cigarette cravings.
5. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
(a) He struck Zeno.
(b) He ate his favorite meal.
(c) He said he was frightened.
(d) He asked to see Zeno's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
2. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
3. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
4. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
5. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)