|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Dr. Muli?
(a) A doctor who opened a sanatorium in Trieste.
(b) A doctor who treated people for love addiction.
(c) The doctor with the electrical shock device.
(d) The doctor who treated Zeno's chronic sore throat.
2. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
(a) A person can only keep the noble attitude by renewing his resolutions.
(b) It makes quitting easier.
(c) It ensures that the resolution will work.
(d) It helps a person to feel better about himself.
3. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(b) His wife.
4. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
(c) He did but pretended to have dust in his eyes.
(d) He tried to cry but could not.
5. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
(a) An assertion of freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
2. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
3. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
4. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
5. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)