|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(c) The neighbor's.
2. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
3. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
(a) His graduation from law school.
(b) His son's birth.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His wedding.
4. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
(a) Admiring the color.
(b) Looking for loose change.
(c) Brushing it off.
(d) Counting buttons.
5. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(a) Cerebral hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
2. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
3. Where was Zeno when his father died?
4. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
5. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)