|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tullio?
(a) Zeno' s best friend.
(b) Ada's brother.
(c) Ada's love interest.
(d) A crippled man.
2. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
(a) He picked significant dates and events.
(b) He decided to quit on the first day of each week.
(c) He began new resolutions when he had something to celebrate.
(d) He stopped when he got sick.
3. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
(a) He wants his son to find him balanced, and he's worried about Olivi leaving.
(b) He wants to please his father and his wife.
(c) He grows tired of the electrical treatments.
(d) He wants to please his mother.
4. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
(a) Like freedom.
(d) More poignant than others.
5. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno feel after his future wife accepted his proposal?
2. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
3. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
4. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
5. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)