|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Poem Twenty, how do the ladies end the play?
a) Off stage.
b) By falling on the floor.
c) In a straight line.
d) In a circle.
2. Who is the artist that sings the song at the start of Poem Six?
a) The Dells.
b) Martha and the Vandellas.
c) Willie Colon.
d) Carlos Santana.
3. What is the name of Beau's daughter in Poem Nineteen?
4. What ties Poems Six and Seven in Sequence Two together?
a) Images of happiness.
b) Images of greed.
c) Images of sadness.
d) Images of violence.
5. How does the narrator in Poem Seven tell her story?
a) She compares and...
This section contains 580 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)