|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Poem Twenty?
(a) Somebody Almost Walked Off Wid Alla My Stuff.
(b) No Assistance.
(c) I Used to Live in the World.
(d) A Laying on of Hands.
2. Where is the lady in green from?
(a) Outside San Francisco.
(b) Outside Houston.
(c) Outside Baltimore.
(d) Outside St. Louis.
3. How many characters run off stage after the lights change at the end of Poem Five?
4. In what section of the library does the main character of Poem Nine find the books Cajun Katie and Christopher Robin?
(a) The adult section.
(b) The children's section.
(c) The reference section.
(d) The young adult section.
5. What does Beau threaten to do if the main character does not marry him in Poem Nineteen?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To drop the children out the window.
(c) To move back in.
(d) To throw the children down the steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main character do to keep her Beau away in Poem Nineteen?
2. What does the main character in Poem Three identify as her race/heritage?
3. In Sequence One, which character says, "we rambled from camden to mount holly/ laughin our tassles from the rear view mirror/ climbin different sorta project stairs"?
4. Who is the artist that sings the song at the start of Poem Six?
5. What is the setting of this work?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)