|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with the main character in Poem Seven as she is relaying what is happening to her?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her friends,
(c) No one.
(d) Her dog.
2. At the end of poem sequence four, which character dances and wakes up the other characters from their frozen state?
(a) The lady in green.
(b) The lady in blue.
(c) The lady in red.
(d) The lady in yellow.
3. What does Poem Thirteen's narrator say she tried to bring into people's lives?
(a) Love and joy.
(b) Love and lust.
(c) Pain and heartache.
(d) Joy and pain.
4. What is the title of Poem Seventeen?
(a) A Laying on of Hands.
(c) No More Love Poems.
(d) Somebody Almost Walked Off Wid Alla My Stuff.
5. What does the narrator say to begin Poem Sixteen?
(a) That she has lost touch with reality.
(b) That she cannot love anymore.
(c) That she does not love men anymore.
(d) That she cannot fantasize.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of the finale, which is not one of the phrases used to describe what the characters say was missing?
2. In Sequence One, which character says, "we rambled from camden to mount holly/ laughin our tassles from the rear view mirror/ climbin different sorta project stairs"?
3. Which character narrates Poem Fifteen?
4. How long was the marathon that the main character in Poem Three was attending?
5. What does the narrator in Poem Fifteen think black woman deal with too much?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)