|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sequence One, which character says, "forty poems 2 plants &3 handmade notecards i left/ town so i cd send to you have been no help to me/ on my job"?
(a) The ladty in red.
(b) The lady in yellow.
(c) The lady in green.
(d) The lady blue.
2. In Poem Six, which character says, "pin-ups attached to the insides of his lapels"?
(a) The lady in brown.
(b) The lady in purple.
(c) The lady in orange.
(d) The lady in green.
3. At the end of Poem One, what type of colored girls does the narrator say this play is for?
(a) Those who have found refuge in a new rainbow.
(b) Those who have created their own rainbow.
(c) Those who have abandoned their rainbow.
(d) Those who have moved to the ends of their own rainbow.
4. In Poem Fourteen, how does the narrator describe pleasuring herself through thought?
5. According to the narrator of Poem Fourteen, what is she looking for in a man?
(a) Passoniate intimacy.
(d) A seamless love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of this work?
2. In Poem One, which character(s) say(s), "an put your hands on your hips/ an let your backbone slip"?
3. What does the main character in Poem Four decide to do as a result of her relationship?
4. Which character relays the main narrative in Poem Three?
5. Who does the narrator in Poem Fifteen suggest that black women should act like?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)