|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sequence Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the main character in Poem Four refer to her relationship with her former boyfriend?
(a) "An experiment."
(b) "A test."
(c) "A last chance."
(d) "A crash course in love."
2. What does each character do before anyone starts to speak?
(a) Runs on stage and freezes in a position of distress.
(b) Runs on stage and falls on the floor.
(c) Sings a popular song.
(d) Dances to a popular song.
3. What character gives the narrative in Poem Eighteen?
(a) The lady in purple.
(b) The lady in blue.
(c) The lady in green.
(d) The lady in orange.
4. How did the main character in Poem Three react when she found out that her favorite musician was not going to be playing?
(a) She started to cry.
(b) She lost her temper.
(c) She tore up the musician's albums.
(d) She demanded to get her money back.
5. What does the main character do to keep her Beau away in Poem Nineteen?
(a) She moves.
(b) She steals his car.
(c) She changes her phone number.
(d) She gets a court order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the main character arrives to the docks at the end of Poem Nine?
2. In Poem Nineteen, which character narrates the story?
3. What song plays at the beginning of Poem Two?
4. Who does the main character In Poem Three run off to see?
5. In Sequence One, which character says, "forty poems 2 plants &3 handmade notecards i left/ town so i cd send to you have been no help to me/ on my job"?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)