|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sequence Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song plays at the start of Poem Six?
(a) "Drive Me Crazy."
(b) "Che Che Cole."
(c) "Cha Cha Cha."
(d) "Shake Me Down."
2. How does the main character in Poem Four refer to her relationship with her former boyfriend?
(a) "An experiment."
(b) "A crash course in love."
(c) "A last chance."
(d) "A test."
3. In Poem Two, what happened to the poem's main character the day after the party?
(a) She was in a car accident.
(b) She could not stop smiling.
(c) She had a bad headache.
(d) She could not find her glasses.
4. How many characters run off stage after the lights change at the end of Poem Five?
5. How did the main character in Poem Three react when she found out that her favorite musician was not going to be playing?
(a) She demanded to get her money back.
(b) She tore up the musician's albums.
(c) She lost her temper.
(d) She started to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the characters ironically suggest in Poem Six?
2. What did the main character in Poem Four discover as a result of her relationship?
3. What is Poem Six about?
4. What is the only way that the lady in orange says she can communicate at the beginning of Poem Five?
5. What does the main character in Poem Three identify as her race/heritage?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)