|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sequence Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "are we ghouls?/ children of horror?/ the joke?"
(a) The lady in orange.
(b) The lady in red.
(c) The lady in brown.
(d) The lady in green.
2. What is the second word spoken in Poem Seven?
3. In Poem Six, which character says, "pin-ups attached to the insides of his lapels"?
(a) The lady in brown.
(b) The lady in purple.
(c) The lady in green.
(d) The lady in orange.
4. What ties Poems Two, Three, Four, and Five in Sequence One together?
(a) The image of singing.
(b) The image of sorrow.
(c) The image of dancing.
(d) The image of laughter.
5. What ties Poems Six and Seven in Sequence Two together?
(a) Images of greed.
(b) Images of sadness.
(c) Images of happiness.
(d) Images of violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main character in Poem Four read to the audience?
2. Early in Poem Three, what is the main character's favorite type of music?
3. Which character relays the main narrative in Poem Two?
4. What is the title of Poem One?
5. In Poem Two, how does the poem's main character feel after she and her friends had a lot to drink, danced, and got sexy?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)