|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sequence Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who narrates the story in Poem Twelve?
(a) The lady in red.
(b) The lady in blue.
(c) The lady in green.
(d) The lady in purple.
2. How does the main character in Poem Four refer to her relationship with her former boyfriend?
(a) "A crash course in love."
(b) "An experiment."
(c) "A test."
(d) "A last chance."
3. Who does the main character in Poem Nine meet at the docks?
(a) James Baldwin.
(b) Ramsey Armstrong.
(c) Toussaint L'Ouverture.
(d) Toussaint Jones.
4. Where did the main character Beau return from psychologically damaged in Poem Nineteen?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. What happens when the main character arrives to the docks at the end of Poem Nine?
(a) She rents a boat and sailed off.
(b) She reads one of her library books.
(c) She meets a man named Toussaint.
(d) She runs into some of her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the main character In Poem Three run off to see?
2. According to the narrator, what does she say someone did with her "stuff" in Poem Seventeen?
3. Which character narrates Poem Seventeen?
4. What does the main character in Poem Three identify as her race/heritage?
5. What character gives the narrative in Poem Eighteen?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)