|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sequence Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the main character in Poem Nine meet at the docks?
(a) James Baldwin.
(b) Ramsey Armstrong.
(c) Toussaint Jones.
(d) Toussaint L'Ouverture.
2. Which character in the play tells the story in Poem Eight?
(a) The lady in green.
(b) The lady in purple.
(c) The lady in brown.
(d) The lady in orange.
3. What is the title of Poem Nineteen?
(a) No More Love Poems.
(c) A Laying on of Hands.
(d) A Nite with Beau Wille Brown.
4. What do the remainder of the characters say in Poem Five keeps them from crying and dying?
5. What does the lady in orange do at the end of Poem Four?
(a) She talks to the audience about love.
(b) She reads her own letter to a man that she can't talk to anymore.
(c) She convinces the main character to leave her man.
(d) She recaps what happened earlier in the poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Poem Two, what happened to the poem's main character the day after the party?
2. In Poem Two, where does the poem's main character go with the guy she met at the party?
3. Who takes the "stuff" in Poem Seventeen?
4. Who narrates the story in Poem Twelve?
5. What character gives the narrative in Poem Eighteen?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)