|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fisher immediately closed his ____________ shop and ran to the creek.
2. Why might the juvenile shark that attacked the men have turned toward the coast when it reached Sandy Hook Bay on its northward migration?
(a) It was confused.
(b) It may have sensed that it wouldn't survive in the open ocean.
(c) It was attracted by the smell of humans.
(d) It was hungry.
3. Much to Everingham's surprise, what did he see?
(a) A large orca speed right toward his boat.
(b) A gray fin cut the surface and speed right toward his boat.
(c) A small dolphin speed right toward his boat.
4. In 1922, two _____________ were attacked and killed at the same location, Coogee Beach, by large sharks that struck them with such force that they were lifted from the water.
5. What happened to the animal at which they shot?
(a) It died and sank to the bottom of the ocean.
(b) It attacked their boat.
(c) It submerged and disappeared under the water.
(d) It died and floated on top of the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the shark do this to Renny?
2. He was finally able to get away from it and was carrying what was left of Lester to the shore when what happened?
3. The man the reporters visited was director of what?
4. Why did the other boys not believe something hit Renny in the water?
5. Why might the shark not have been hungry for a short while?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)