|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the shark-patrol steered its motorboats back and forth, hunting for the shark, the shark was doing what?
(a) Heading south.
(b) Picking up the many vibrations and sensations that the boats were causing.
(c) Hunting for humans.
(d) Heading north.
2. This doctor insisted what?
(a) A shark could easily inflict the damage that Bruder suffered.
(b) A shark could not very easily inflict the damage that Bruder suffered.
(c) A shark might be able to inflict the damage that Bruder suffered.
(d) A shark could not inflict the damage that Bruder suffered.
3. In New York City, some newspaper reporters visited whose office?
(a) Dr. Augustus Frederic Lucas'.
(b) Dr. Aaron Frank Lucas'.
(c) Dr. Frederic Augustus Lucas'.
(d) Dr. Frank Aaron Lucas'.
4. How was Fisher able to fight against the shark?
(a) He was quick.
(b) He was an athletically built man.
(c) He was smart.
(d) He was brave.
5. Lester Stilwell left his job in _________________ and met his friends at the creek.
(a) The warehouse.
(b) The factory.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The school.
Short Answer Questions
1. The shark craved large mammals rich with what?
2. He was finally able to get away from it and was carrying what was left of Lester to the shore when what happened?
3. Why is it difficult to catch serial-killing man-eating sharks?
4. Scientists have recently theorized that shark attacks may be caused by what?
5. What did the shark do to Renny?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)