|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An influx of salt water to the creek did what?
(a) Confused the shark.
(b) Made the shark ill.
(c) It helped give the shark new life.
(d) Forced the shark to enter the creek.
2. How was Fisher able to fight against the shark?
(a) He was an athletically built man.
(b) He was brave.
(c) He was quick.
(d) He was smart.
3. What were placed at the mouth of the creek so the shark could not escape?
(a) Wire nets.
(c) Metal cages.
4. When the attacks stopped, Coppleson took it as what evidence?
(a) There were less humans in the water.
(b) The attacks were by the same rogue shark that had either died or moved on.
(c) The sharks were no longer interested in attacking humans.
(d) The sharks had all been killed.
5. _______ Craven, walking along the bank of the creek, had just about given up on the shark when he saw something bobbing in the water. It was Lester.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the shark-patrol steered its motorboats back and forth, hunting for the shark, the shark was doing what?
2. Much to Everingham's surprise, what did he see?
3. Why might the juvenile shark that attacked the men have turned toward the coast when it reached Sandy Hook Bay on its northward migration?
4. Cottrell did what to warn people about the shark?
5. What did the shark do to Renny?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)