|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
(a) Barry the Blade.
(b) Brian Muldanno.
(c) Slick Moeller.
(d) Romey Clifford.
2. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
3. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Yells to scare them.
(b) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(c) Makes sounds like a cat.
(d) Taunts them and runs.
4. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
5. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
(a) Muldanno, The Blade, and Leo.
(b) Sulari, Muldanno, and the Bull.
(c) Leo, Ionucci, and the Bull.
(d) Foltrigg, Fink, and McThune.
6. Which state is the first place Reggie and Mark decide to go?
7. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
(a) No one will hire a mobster.
(b) The body is hidden in a residential neighborhood.
(c) The Blade knows too many secrets.
(d) His bank account is low.
8. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Careers in acting.
(b) The witness protection program.
(c) Going to Wal-Mart.
(d) Running away.
9. What does Reggie call to get from Clint after returning to the hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Trumann's phone number.
(b) Airline tickets.
(c) Foltrigg's address and phone number.
(d) More money.
10. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
(b) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
(c) She hopes the mob got her.
(d) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
11. In which hospital will Ricky complete his treatment?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Little Rock.
12. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
13. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) Romey's information will be incorrect.
(b) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) This means he is off the hook.
14. Who will be in Judge Harry's court ASAP as part of Reggie's agreement?
15. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
(a) How she will deal with the charge of accomplice.
(b) Where they will stop for lunch.
(c) The expense of gasoline.
(d) Where they will go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romey's house look like?
2. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
3. Why does Reggie pass on the witness protection program for herself?
4. Who does Reggie call to tell her whereabouts?
5. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)