|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie tell Clint as the Sways fly away?
(a) She wants to become a writer.
(b) She wants to be a real estate lawyer.
(c) She wants to move to New Orleans.
(d) She wants to sell real estate.
2. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
(a) Where they will stop for lunch.
(b) The expense of gasoline.
(c) How she will deal with the charge of accomplice.
(d) Where they will go.
3. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
4. What does Reggie tell Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) Goodbye and good riddance.
(b) The location of the body.
(c) She's grown to have feelings for him.
(d) Thank you.
5. How does the reader know that the FBI gets the body before the mafia?
(a) Because the last line of the novel insinuates it.
(b) The mafia won't try again until nightfall and it's now daytime.
(c) They don't. The outcome is uncertain.
(d) Because the last line of the novel plainly states it.
6. If he accepted the witness protection program, where does Mark tell Reggie he would want to live?
7. Who does The Blade visit in Chapter 35?
(a) Barry Muldanno.
(c) Johnny Sulari.
8. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
9. Who calls Ricky's room to let Mrs. Sway know that her son is safe?
(c) Momma Love.
10. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
(b) Excerpts from The Godfather.
(c) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(d) Their horoscopes on the radio.
11. What official communication is released by the FBI?
(a) An APB for Mark and Reggie.
(b) An APB for Muldanno.
(c) A reward for Muldanno.
(d) A reward for Mark and Reggie.
12. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
13. Who convinces Mrs. Sway to take the witness protection plan?
14. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Where the mob will strike next.
(b) Who his source was.
(c) Who The Blade really is.
(d) Where the body is.
15. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
(a) Whether they will seriously dig up the body.
(b) What they will have for lunch.
(c) Life in the witness protection program.
(d) The movie that they'll make after this experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reggie pass on the witness protection program for herself?
2. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
3. Why does Mark feel important on his way to the airport?
4. Why is Mark still against the witness protection program offer?
5. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)