|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
(a) By picking the lock.
(b) By breaking some glass.
(c) With a key given to them.
(d) With a key found under the mat.
2. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
3. What official communication is released by the FBI?
(a) An APB for Mark and Reggie.
(b) A reward for Mark and Reggie.
(c) A reward for Muldanno.
(d) An APB for Muldanno.
4. In which hospital will Ricky complete his treatment?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) Little Rock.
5. Who does Foltrigg admit to harassing in Chapter 31?
(b) Judge Harry.
6. What does Reggie call to get from Clint after returning to the hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) More money.
(b) Foltrigg's address and phone number.
(c) Airline tickets.
(d) Trumann's phone number.
7. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
(a) Brian Muldanno.
(b) Romey Clifford.
(c) Barry the Blade.
(d) Slick Moeller.
8. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
(a) Tells them again that Reggie doesn't live there.
(b) Pretends to be sick.
(c) Stays in bed.
(d) Covers for Reggie.
9. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
(a) A 6-month continuance.
(b) A change of venue.
(c) To have the charges dismissed.
(d) A mistrial due to media coverage.
10. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
(a) He is burning up.
(b) He is cold and clammy.
(c) He is able to lie down.
(d) He is sucking his thumb.
11. Who convinces Mrs. Sway to take the witness protection plan?
12. What news does Reggie share that makes Trumann giddy with anticipation?
(a) That Foltrigg is involved.
(b) That the body is only 15 minutes away.
(c) That he'll get a promotion for his work in this case.
(d) That she's going to write a book about her experience.
13. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
(b) The Blade.
(c) The Bull.
14. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who The Blade really is.
(b) Where the body is.
(c) Who his source was.
(d) Where the mob will strike next.
15. What does Reggie hand to Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) Her grocery list.
(b) The demands for Mark's family.
(c) The directions to Romey's house.
(d) The tape Mark recorded of his first interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
2. Why is Mark still against the witness protection program offer?
3. How do Mark and Reggie make their way to Romey's house?
4. Who witnesses the body retrievers digging at Romey's house?
5. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)