|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does The Blade visit in Chapter 35?
(a) Barry Muldanno.
(c) Johnny Sulari.
2. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
(a) Foltrigg, Fink, and McThune.
(b) Sulari, Muldanno, and the Bull.
(c) Muldanno, The Blade, and Leo.
(d) Leo, Ionucci, and the Bull.
3. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
(a) That he staged his own disappearance.
(b) That Muldanno kidnapped him.
(c) That a stripper killed him.
(d) That he had a mistress.
4. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
(a) A mistrial due to media coverage.
(b) To have the charges dismissed.
(c) A change of venue.
(d) A 6-month continuance.
5. Why does Mrs. Sway finally give in to the witness protection plan?
(a) She needs a vacation.
(b) For the great benefits.
(c) For the trip to Portland.
(d) It is her only option.
6. Who does Reggie call to tell her whereabouts?
(b) Momma Love.
(d) Judge Harry.
7. What does Romey's house look like?
(a) Small and quaint.
(b) Big and run down.
(c) Big and plain.
(d) Big and extravagant.
8. What kind of job does Reggie secure for Mark's mom?
(a) A job as a legal secretary.
(b) An easy, well-paying government job.
(c) A job as a fashion designer.
(d) A job as a transcriptionist.
9. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
10. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
(a) Whether they will seriously dig up the body.
(b) Life in the witness protection program.
(c) What they will have for lunch.
(d) The movie that they'll make after this experience.
11. What does Reggie tell Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) She's grown to have feelings for him.
(b) Goodbye and good riddance.
(c) The location of the body.
(d) Thank you.
12. Why does Reggie pass on the witness protection program for herself?
(a) She doesn't trust the FBI.
(b) She knows her mom wouldn't be able to go.
(c) She isn't worried about her own safety.
(d) She can't think of anywhere else she'd like to live.
13. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) He is sent to jail.
(b) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(c) The bailiff vomits.
14. Why is Mark still against the witness protection program offer?
(a) He doesn't want to fear the mafia for the rest of his life.
(b) He doesn't want to have plastic surgery.
(c) He doesn't want to leave Memphis.
(d) He doesn't want to live in Alaska.
15. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
(a) By picking the lock.
(b) With a key given to them.
(c) By breaking some glass.
(d) With a key found under the mat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which hospital will Ricky complete his treatment?
2. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
3. From what business is Senator Boyette abducted?
4. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
5. Which guard finds Mark in his cell sweating, curled up by the toilet and sucking his thumb?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)