|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie hand to Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) The tape Mark recorded of his first interview.
(b) The directions to Romey's house.
(c) The demands for Mark's family.
(d) Her grocery list.
2. What upsets Judge Harry in Chapter 28?
(a) Mark wouldn't answer his question.
(b) He is mad at the bailiff.
(c) Clint interrupted his court.
(d) The juvenile hearing is all over the news.
3. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(b) Taunts them and runs.
(c) Makes sounds like a cat.
(d) Yells to scare them.
4. What does Reggie tell Clint as the Sways fly away?
(a) She wants to sell real estate.
(b) She wants to move to New Orleans.
(c) She wants to be a real estate lawyer.
(d) She wants to become a writer.
5. What does Reggie tell Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) Thank you.
(b) Goodbye and good riddance.
(c) She's grown to have feelings for him.
(d) The location of the body.
6. Who witnesses the body retrievers digging at Romey's house?
7. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Contempt of court.
(c) Contributing to a minor.
(d) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
8. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
(a) Muldanno, The Blade, and Leo.
(b) Sulari, Muldanno, and the Bull.
(c) Leo, Ionucci, and the Bull.
(d) Foltrigg, Fink, and McThune.
9. Why does Reggie agree to take Mark to New Orleans?
(a) She has family there.
(b) It's the last place they'd be expected to go.
(c) She has always wanted to see the Astrodome, too.
(d) It's close and she knows people there to hide them.
10. What makes the body retrievers leave the scene?
(a) Sirens and cops next door.
(b) They forgot shovels.
(c) They left to get dinner.
(d) They get spooked by scary noises.
11. In which hospital will Ricky complete his treatment?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Little Rock.
12. From what business is Senator Boyette abducted?
(a) A New Orleans bar.
(b) A New Orleans strip club.
(c) A truckstop restroom.
(d) A Memphis strip club.
13. What does the hospital agree to with the FBI?
(a) To tap the phone in Ricky's room.
(b) To have extra security in place.
(c) To close the wing that Ricky is in.
(d) To have motion detectors placed in all the air vents.
14. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
15. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) At Momma Love's house.
(b) Reggie's office.
(c) Reggie's apartment.
(d) Clint's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
2. What help does The Blade ask for from his uncle?
3. If he accepted the witness protection program, where does Mark tell Reggie he would want to live?
4. Who is transported to the New Orleans airport by FBI motorcade?
5. What does Reggie tell the FBI that really gets their attention?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)