|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Give up Mark's case.
(b) To poison Upchurch.
(c) Push Mark's family to take the witness protection program.
(d) To tell Mark to lie on the stand next time.
2. Who assures Muldanno that they will retrieve the body in 24 hours?
(b) The Blade.
(d) The Bull.
3. What are the failed body retrievers doing until they go back to get the body?
(a) Waiting until nightfall to get back in.
(b) Booby-trapping the house.
(c) Planting explosives near the body.
(d) Watching the house to make sure no one goes near it.
4. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
(a) Judge Harry.
(b) Momma Love.
5. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
(a) Romey Clifford.
(b) Slick Moeller.
(c) Barry the Blade.
(d) Brian Muldanno.
6. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Makes sounds like a cat.
(b) Taunts them and runs.
(c) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(d) Yells to scare them.
7. Who does The Blade visit in Chapter 35?
(a) Barry Muldanno.
(c) Johnny Sulari.
8. Why does Mark feel important on his way to the airport?
(a) He has finally seen a decomposing body and can tell Ricky all about it.
(b) He has decided to join the mafia when he grows up.
(c) He got new clothes and gets to see his mom again.
(d) He is being rushed to a private jet and protected by the FBI.
9. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
10. Who calls Ricky's room to let Mrs. Sway know that her son is safe?
(d) Momma Love.
11. What does Reggie tell Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) The location of the body.
(b) Thank you.
(c) Goodbye and good riddance.
(d) She's grown to have feelings for him.
12. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(c) The bailiff vomits.
(d) He is sent to jail.
13. What does Reggie hand to Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) The demands for Mark's family.
(b) The directions to Romey's house.
(c) Her grocery list.
(d) The tape Mark recorded of his first interview.
14. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
(a) Practicing at the firing range.
(b) Golfing with his FBI buddies.
(c) Spending a quiet Saturday morning with his family.
(d) Fishing on his favorite pond.
15. From what business is Senator Boyette abducted?
(a) A Memphis strip club.
(b) A New Orleans strip club.
(c) A New Orleans bar.
(d) A truckstop restroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
2. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
3. What is the allowance Mrs. Sway is to receive under Reggie's agreement?
4. When does Reggie say the FBI will learn of the body's location?
5. Why does Reggie agree to take Mark to New Orleans?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)