|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning does Reggie give the FBI?
(a) That Muldanno is watching them.
(b) That the body is not where it's supposed to be.
(c) That the mafia is trying to move the body.
(d) Not to hang out with Mark.
2. Who does Foltrigg admit to harassing in Chapter 31?
(c) Judge Harry.
3. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
(a) That he staged his own disappearance.
(b) That Muldanno kidnapped him.
(c) That he had a mistress.
(d) That a stripper killed him.
4. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
(a) Golfing with his FBI buddies.
(b) Spending a quiet Saturday morning with his family.
(c) Fishing on his favorite pond.
(d) Practicing at the firing range.
5. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She hopes the mob got her.
(b) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
(c) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
(d) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
6. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) He is allowed to call immediately.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 10 minutes.
7. What does Reggie tell Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) Thank you.
(b) She's grown to have feelings for him.
(c) The location of the body.
(d) Goodbye and good riddance.
8. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) The witness protection program.
(b) Careers in acting.
(c) Running away.
(d) Going to Wal-Mart.
9. Where do Foltrigg's men go, hoping to get some answers about Mark and Reggie's disappearance?
(a) Clint's house.
(b) Momma Love's house.
(c) Reggie's house.
(d) Judge Harry's house.
10. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
(a) What they will have for lunch.
(b) The movie that they'll make after this experience.
(c) Whether they will seriously dig up the body.
(d) Life in the witness protection program.
11. What news does Reggie share that makes Trumann giddy with anticipation?
(a) That she's going to write a book about her experience.
(b) That Foltrigg is involved.
(c) That he'll get a promotion for his work in this case.
(d) That the body is only 15 minutes away.
12. Who sees the body of Senator Boyette in Chapter 38?
(b) The Bull.
(c) Leo and Ionucci.
(d) Mark and Reggie.
13. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Contempt of court.
(b) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(c) Attempted murder.
(d) Contributing to a minor.
14. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
15. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
(a) Judge Henry, Diana, and McThune.
(b) Diana, Ricky, and McThune.
(c) Muldanno, Foltrigg, and Sulari.
(d) Diane, Ricky, and Clint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romey's house look like?
2. What is the allowance Mrs. Sway is to receive under Reggie's agreement?
3. How does the reader know that the FBI gets the body before the mafia?
4. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
5. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)