Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(b) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(c) When she can get plastic surgery.
(d) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
2. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
(a) Two local deputies.
(d) Two U.S. Marshals.
3. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
(b) Asks if she's certain.
(c) Bolts for his car.
(d) Speaks into his radio.
4. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
(a) Sulari, Muldanno, and the Bull.
(b) Leo, Ionucci, and the Bull.
(c) Foltrigg, Fink, and McThune.
(d) Muldanno, The Blade, and Leo.
5. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
(a) By breaking some glass.
(b) With a key found under the mat.
(c) By picking the lock.
(d) With a key given to them.
6. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
(a) The body is hidden in a residential neighborhood.
(b) The Blade knows too many secrets.
(c) No one will hire a mobster.
(d) His bank account is low.
7. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
8. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
9. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
10. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
(b) Their horoscopes on the radio.
(c) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(d) Excerpts from The Godfather.
11. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) The witness protection program.
(b) Running away.
(c) Careers in acting.
(d) Going to Wal-Mart.
12. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) Romey's information will be incorrect.
(b) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) This means he is off the hook.
13. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Makes sounds like a cat.
(b) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(c) Yells to scare them.
(d) Taunts them and runs.
14. What ironic moment comes to Mark's mind as he awaits his private jet?
(a) He is scared to fly.
(b) A kid at school made fun of him a few weeks before because he had never flown.
(c) He can never tell anyone about this.
(d) This would make a great movie.
15. What is the emergency at Reggie's office in Chapter 28?
(a) Clint didn't come back from lunch.
(b) Reggie's office had been wired by the mob.
(c) Mark ran away.
(d) Momma Love was missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the body of Senator Boyette in Chapter 38?
2. Which guard finds Mark in his cell sweating, curled up by the toilet and sucking his thumb?
3. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
4. Who convinces Mrs. Sway to take the witness protection plan?
5. Who assures Muldanno that they will retrieve the body in 24 hours?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)