|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
(a) A boat.
(b) Yellow police tape.
(c) A car.
(d) A dog.
2. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) Reggie's apartment.
(b) At Momma Love's house.
(c) Reggie's office.
(d) Clint's house.
3. Who assures Muldanno that they will retrieve the body in 24 hours?
(b) The Bull.
(c) The Blade.
4. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(b) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(c) When she can get plastic surgery.
(d) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
5. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
(a) Sulari, Muldanno, and the Bull.
(b) Foltrigg, Fink, and McThune.
(c) Leo, Ionucci, and the Bull.
(d) Muldanno, The Blade, and Leo.
6. In which hospital will Ricky complete his treatment?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Little Rock.
7. What does the hospital agree to with the FBI?
(a) To have extra security in place.
(b) To close the wing that Ricky is in.
(c) To tap the phone in Ricky's room.
(d) To have motion detectors placed in all the air vents.
8. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) He is allowed to call immediately.
(d) 1 hour.
9. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
(c) Two U.S. Marshals.
(d) Two local deputies.
10. Why does Reggie agree to take Mark to New Orleans?
(a) She has family there.
(b) It's the last place they'd be expected to go.
(c) It's close and she knows people there to hide them.
(d) She has always wanted to see the Astrodome, too.
11. What ironic moment comes to Mark's mind as he awaits his private jet?
(a) He can never tell anyone about this.
(b) A kid at school made fun of him a few weeks before because he had never flown.
(c) He is scared to fly.
(d) This would make a great movie.
12. Why does Mark feel important on his way to the airport?
(a) He has decided to join the mafia when he grows up.
(b) He got new clothes and gets to see his mom again.
(c) He is being rushed to a private jet and protected by the FBI.
(d) He has finally seen a decomposing body and can tell Ricky all about it.
13. What news does Reggie share that makes Trumann giddy with anticipation?
(a) That the body is only 15 minutes away.
(b) That he'll get a promotion for his work in this case.
(c) That Foltrigg is involved.
(d) That she's going to write a book about her experience.
14. What upsets Judge Harry in Chapter 28?
(a) The juvenile hearing is all over the news.
(b) Clint interrupted his court.
(c) He is mad at the bailiff.
(d) Mark wouldn't answer his question.
15. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who The Blade really is.
(b) Where the body is.
(c) Who his source was.
(d) Where the mob will strike next.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Reggie there is an emergency at her office in Chapter 28?
2. Who will be in Judge Harry's court ASAP as part of Reggie's agreement?
3. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
4. Who calls Ricky's room to let Mrs. Sway know that her son is safe?
5. What does Mrs. Sway ban Mark from when they meet at the airport?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)