|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
(b) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
(c) She hopes the mob got her.
(d) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
2. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) Romey's information will be incorrect.
(b) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
(c) This means he is off the hook.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
3. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
4. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
5. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
6. Why does Reggie agree to take Mark to New Orleans?
(a) She has family there.
(b) It's close and she knows people there to hide them.
(c) It's the last place they'd be expected to go.
(d) She has always wanted to see the Astrodome, too.
7. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) He is allowed to call immediately.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 10 minutes.
8. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
(c) The Bull.
(d) The Blade.
9. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
(a) Muldanno, Foltrigg, and Sulari.
(b) Diane, Ricky, and Clint.
(c) Judge Henry, Diana, and McThune.
(d) Diana, Ricky, and McThune.
10. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
11. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
(a) He loves to travel.
(b) He is ready to start an amazing new life.
(c) He has never flown before.
(d) He wants to see his father again.
12. When does Reggie say the FBI will learn of the body's location?
(a) When they give her $10,000 for her trouble.
(b) When Judge Henry says it's okay.
(c) When the Sway family is on the plane, off to their new home.
(d) When Mark stops crying.
13. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
(b) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(c) Their horoscopes on the radio.
(d) Excerpts from The Godfather.
14. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) Clint's house.
(b) Reggie's office.
(c) Reggie's apartment.
(d) At Momma Love's house.
15. What official communication is released by the FBI?
(a) An APB for Muldanno.
(b) A reward for Muldanno.
(c) An APB for Mark and Reggie.
(d) A reward for Mark and Reggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reggie call to tell her whereabouts?
2. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
3. What makes the body retrievers leave the scene?
4. What does Mark say he wants to leave to his mother and brother in his will?
5. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)