|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
(a) Muldanno, The Blade, and Leo.
(b) Sulari, Muldanno, and the Bull.
(c) Foltrigg, Fink, and McThune.
(d) Leo, Ionucci, and the Bull.
2. When does Reggie say the FBI will learn of the body's location?
(a) When the Sway family is on the plane, off to their new home.
(b) When they give her $10,000 for her trouble.
(c) When Judge Henry says it's okay.
(d) When Mark stops crying.
3. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
(b) Speaks into his radio.
(c) Asks if she's certain.
(d) Bolts for his car.
4. Why does Reggie pass on the witness protection program for herself?
(a) She can't think of anywhere else she'd like to live.
(b) She doesn't trust the FBI.
(c) She knows her mom wouldn't be able to go.
(d) She isn't worried about her own safety.
5. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(c) Contempt of court.
(d) Contributing to a minor.
6. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
(a) A 6-month continuance.
(b) A change of venue.
(c) To have the charges dismissed.
(d) A mistrial due to media coverage.
7. What does Mark say he wants to leave to his mother and brother in his will?
(a) His comic book collection.
(b) $10 he has saved.
(c) Movie rights to his life story.
(d) His watch.
8. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) He is sent to jail.
(b) The bailiff vomits.
(c) His lawyers demand a continuance.
9. From what business is Senator Boyette abducted?
(a) A Memphis strip club.
(b) A New Orleans bar.
(c) A truckstop restroom.
(d) A New Orleans strip club.
10. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
(a) Life in the witness protection program.
(b) Whether they will seriously dig up the body.
(c) The movie that they'll make after this experience.
(d) What they will have for lunch.
11. Why does Reggie want a change?
(a) She is tired of being broke.
(b) She likes the swamps.
(c) She can't handle the stress anymore.
(d) She wants a lucrative career with no stress.
12. What does Romey's house look like?
(a) Big and extravagant.
(b) Big and plain.
(c) Big and run down.
(d) Small and quaint.
13. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Careers in acting.
(b) Going to Wal-Mart.
(c) Running away.
(d) The witness protection program.
14. What is the emergency at Reggie's office in Chapter 28?
(a) Mark ran away.
(b) Momma Love was missing.
(c) Clint didn't come back from lunch.
(d) Reggie's office had been wired by the mob.
15. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
(a) He is sucking his thumb.
(b) He is cold and clammy.
(c) He is able to lie down.
(d) He is burning up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
2. Why is Mark still against the witness protection program offer?
3. Which state is the first place Reggie and Mark decide to go?
4. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
5. Who will be in Judge Harry's court ASAP as part of Reggie's agreement?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)