|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Sway ban Mark from when they meet at the airport?
(b) Computer games.
(c) Watching movies.
2. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
(a) He loves to travel.
(b) He is ready to start an amazing new life.
(c) He wants to see his father again.
(d) He has never flown before.
3. Who witnesses the body retrievers digging at Romey's house?
4. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) He is allowed to call immediately.
5. How do Mark and Reggie make their way to Romey's house?
(a) They park across the street and walk over.
(b) On foot, through the woods behind the house.
(c) They park in the driveway and get out.
(d) They take a cab to the house.
6. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Push Mark's family to take the witness protection program.
(b) To poison Upchurch.
(c) To tell Mark to lie on the stand next time.
(d) Give up Mark's case.
7. What does the hospital agree to with the FBI?
(a) To close the wing that Ricky is in.
(b) To have extra security in place.
(c) To have motion detectors placed in all the air vents.
(d) To tap the phone in Ricky's room.
8. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
(b) Judge Harry.
9. What warning does Reggie give the FBI?
(a) Not to hang out with Mark.
(b) That the body is not where it's supposed to be.
(c) That the mafia is trying to move the body.
(d) That Muldanno is watching them.
10. What does Romey's house look like?
(a) Big and run down.
(b) Big and plain.
(c) Small and quaint.
(d) Big and extravagant.
11. What does Reggie call to get from Clint after returning to the hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Airline tickets.
(b) Foltrigg's address and phone number.
(c) Trumann's phone number.
(d) More money.
12. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
(a) Fishing on his favorite pond.
(b) Spending a quiet Saturday morning with his family.
(c) Golfing with his FBI buddies.
(d) Practicing at the firing range.
13. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Contributing to a minor.
(b) Attempted murder.
(c) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(d) Contempt of court.
14. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
(b) The Bull.
(c) The Blade.
15. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
2. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
3. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
4. What kind of job does Reggie secure for Mark's mom?
5. If he accepted the witness protection program, where does Mark tell Reggie he would want to live?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)