|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Romey's house look like?
(a) Small and quaint.
(b) Big and plain.
(c) Big and run down.
(d) Big and extravagant.
2. What kind of job does Reggie secure for Mark's mom?
(a) An easy, well-paying government job.
(b) A job as a fashion designer.
(c) A job as a legal secretary.
(d) A job as a transcriptionist.
3. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
(b) She hopes the mob got her.
(c) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
(d) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
4. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
(c) This means he is off the hook.
(d) Romey's information will be incorrect.
5. Who will be in Judge Harry's court ASAP as part of Reggie's agreement?
6. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(b) He is sent to jail.
(c) The bailiff vomits.
(d) His lawyers demand a continuance.
7. Who calls Ricky's room to let Mrs. Sway know that her son is safe?
(c) Momma Love.
8. What does Reggie tell Clint as the Sways fly away?
(a) She wants to move to New Orleans.
(b) She wants to sell real estate.
(c) She wants to become a writer.
(d) She wants to be a real estate lawyer.
9. What is the allowance Mrs. Sway is to receive under Reggie's agreement?
(a) $4,000 per month.
(b) $1,400 per month.
(c) $5,000 per month.
(d) $2,000 per month.
10. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
(a) He is sucking his thumb.
(b) He is burning up.
(c) He is cold and clammy.
(d) He is able to lie down.
11. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Taunts them and runs.
(b) Yells to scare them.
(c) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(d) Makes sounds like a cat.
12. Who do the police arrest in connection with the emergency at Reggie's office?
13. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
14. Where do Foltrigg's men go, hoping to get some answers about Mark and Reggie's disappearance?
(a) Reggie's house.
(b) Momma Love's house.
(c) Judge Harry's house.
(d) Clint's house.
15. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
(a) Diane, Ricky, and Clint.
(b) Diana, Ricky, and McThune.
(c) Judge Henry, Diana, and McThune.
(d) Muldanno, Foltrigg, and Sulari.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
2. Who tells Reggie there is an emergency at her office in Chapter 28?
3. What official communication is released by the FBI?
4. What warning does Reggie give the FBI?
5. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)