|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
(a) That a stripper killed him.
(b) That he had a mistress.
(c) That he staged his own disappearance.
(d) That Muldanno kidnapped him.
2. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) Romey's information will be incorrect.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) This means he is off the hook.
(d) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
3. What does the hospital agree to with the FBI?
(a) To tap the phone in Ricky's room.
(b) To close the wing that Ricky is in.
(c) To have motion detectors placed in all the air vents.
(d) To have extra security in place.
4. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) He is allowed to call immediately.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 10 minutes.
5. What does Mrs. Sway ban Mark from when they meet at the airport?
(a) Computer games.
(c) Watching movies.
6. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
(a) To visit the French Quarter.
(b) To get some good gumbo before the mafia kills him.
(c) To see the Astrodome.
(d) To see if the body is really where Romey said it was.
7. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
8. Why is Mark still against the witness protection program offer?
(a) He doesn't want to have plastic surgery.
(b) He doesn't want to live in Alaska.
(c) He doesn't want to leave Memphis.
(d) He doesn't want to fear the mafia for the rest of his life.
9. Who sees the body of Senator Boyette in Chapter 38?
(a) Mark and Reggie.
(c) The Bull.
(d) Leo and Ionucci.
10. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
(b) The Bull.
(d) The Blade.
11. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
(a) Diana, Ricky, and McThune.
(b) Muldanno, Foltrigg, and Sulari.
(c) Judge Henry, Diana, and McThune.
(d) Diane, Ricky, and Clint.
12. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
(a) He has never flown before.
(b) He loves to travel.
(c) He wants to see his father again.
(d) He is ready to start an amazing new life.
13. What official communication is released by the FBI?
(a) An APB for Muldanno.
(b) A reward for Muldanno.
(c) An APB for Mark and Reggie.
(d) A reward for Mark and Reggie.
14. From what business is Senator Boyette abducted?
(a) A Memphis strip club.
(b) A truckstop restroom.
(c) A New Orleans strip club.
(d) A New Orleans bar.
15. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Taunts them and runs.
(b) Makes sounds like a cat.
(c) Yells to scare them.
(d) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
2. Who convinces Mrs. Sway to take the witness protection plan?
3. What is the allowance Mrs. Sway is to receive under Reggie's agreement?
4. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
5. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)