|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does The Blade visit in Chapter 35?
(b) Johnny Sulari.
(d) Barry Muldanno.
2. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
3. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Careers in acting.
(b) Going to Wal-Mart.
(c) Running away.
(d) The witness protection program.
4. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
(a) How she will deal with the charge of accomplice.
(b) Where they will stop for lunch.
(c) Where they will go.
(d) The expense of gasoline.
5. Who tells Reggie there is an emergency at her office in Chapter 28?
(c) The cops.
6. What is the emergency at Reggie's office in Chapter 28?
(a) Reggie's office had been wired by the mob.
(b) Mark ran away.
(c) Clint didn't come back from lunch.
(d) Momma Love was missing.
7. Why does Mark feel important on his way to the airport?
(a) He got new clothes and gets to see his mom again.
(b) He has decided to join the mafia when he grows up.
(c) He has finally seen a decomposing body and can tell Ricky all about it.
(d) He is being rushed to a private jet and protected by the FBI.
8. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(b) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(c) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(d) When she can get plastic surgery.
9. What does Reggie tell Clint as the Sways fly away?
(a) She wants to become a writer.
(b) She wants to move to New Orleans.
(c) She wants to be a real estate lawyer.
(d) She wants to sell real estate.
10. Where do Foltrigg's men go, hoping to get some answers about Mark and Reggie's disappearance?
(a) Reggie's house.
(b) Clint's house.
(c) Judge Harry's house.
(d) Momma Love's house.
11. Who is transported to the New Orleans airport by FBI motorcade?
(a) McThune and Trumann.
(b) Foltrigg and Boxx.
(c) Reggie and Mark.
(d) Clint and Diane.
12. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
(b) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
(c) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
(d) She hopes the mob got her.
13. Why does Reggie pass on the witness protection program for herself?
(a) She isn't worried about her own safety.
(b) She knows her mom wouldn't be able to go.
(c) She doesn't trust the FBI.
(d) She can't think of anywhere else she'd like to live.
14. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Give up Mark's case.
(b) To poison Upchurch.
(c) Push Mark's family to take the witness protection program.
(d) To tell Mark to lie on the stand next time.
15. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Contributing to a minor.
(b) Contempt of court.
(c) Attempted murder.
(d) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hospital agree to with the FBI?
2. What are the failed body retrievers doing until they go back to get the body?
3. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
4. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
5. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)