|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police arrest in connection with the emergency at Reggie's office?
2. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
(a) Where they will stop for lunch.
(b) The expense of gasoline.
(c) How she will deal with the charge of accomplice.
(d) Where they will go.
3. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) He is sent to jail.
(c) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(d) The bailiff vomits.
4. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Running away.
(b) Careers in acting.
(c) The witness protection program.
(d) Going to Wal-Mart.
5. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
(b) She hopes the mob got her.
(c) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
(d) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
6. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
(c) Two local deputies.
(d) Two U.S. Marshals.
7. Who witnesses the body retrievers digging at Romey's house?
8. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
(a) Brian Muldanno.
(b) Romey Clifford.
(c) Barry the Blade.
(d) Slick Moeller.
9. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Contributing to a minor.
(b) Contempt of court.
(c) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(d) Attempted murder.
10. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
(c) Momma Love.
(d) Judge Harry.
11. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Taunts them and runs.
(b) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(c) Makes sounds like a cat.
(d) Yells to scare them.
12. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
(a) That Muldanno kidnapped him.
(b) That he staged his own disappearance.
(c) That a stripper killed him.
(d) That he had a mistress.
13. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) Romey's information will be incorrect.
(b) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) This means he is off the hook.
14. What is the Sulari family business?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A landfill.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Drug trafficking.
15. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the failed body retrievers doing until they go back to get the body?
2. Who sees the body of Senator Boyette in Chapter 38?
3. What help does The Blade ask for from his uncle?
4. From what business is Senator Boyette abducted?
5. What does Reggie call to get from Clint after returning to the hotel in Chapter 38?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)