|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reggie agree to take Mark to New Orleans?
(a) It's the last place they'd be expected to go.
(b) It's close and she knows people there to hide them.
(c) She has always wanted to see the Astrodome, too.
(d) She has family there.
2. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Push Mark's family to take the witness protection program.
(b) To poison Upchurch.
(c) To tell Mark to lie on the stand next time.
(d) Give up Mark's case.
3. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
(a) To have the charges dismissed.
(b) A change of venue.
(c) A 6-month continuance.
(d) A mistrial due to media coverage.
4. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
(a) He loves to travel.
(b) He wants to see his father again.
(c) He has never flown before.
(d) He is ready to start an amazing new life.
5. What are the failed body retrievers doing until they go back to get the body?
(a) Planting explosives near the body.
(b) Waiting until nightfall to get back in.
(c) Watching the house to make sure no one goes near it.
(d) Booby-trapping the house.
6. Where does Reggie meet the FBI director and agent?
(a) In her hotel room.
(b) By Romey's house.
(c) At the airport.
(d) In a restaurant.
7. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Careers in acting.
(b) Going to Wal-Mart.
(c) The witness protection program.
(d) Running away.
8. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
(a) The Blade.
(b) The Bull.
9. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
10. If he accepted the witness protection program, where does Mark tell Reggie he would want to live?
11. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
(a) Diana, Ricky, and McThune.
(b) Diane, Ricky, and Clint.
(c) Muldanno, Foltrigg, and Sulari.
(d) Judge Henry, Diana, and McThune.
12. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) Clint's house.
(b) Reggie's apartment.
(c) Reggie's office.
(d) At Momma Love's house.
13. What does Mrs. Sway ban Mark from when they meet at the airport?
(a) Watching movies.
(c) Computer games.
14. What warning does Reggie give the FBI?
(a) That the body is not where it's supposed to be.
(b) That Muldanno is watching them.
(c) That the mafia is trying to move the body.
(d) Not to hang out with Mark.
15. What makes the body retrievers leave the scene?
(a) They forgot shovels.
(b) Sirens and cops next door.
(c) They left to get dinner.
(d) They get spooked by scary noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ironic moment comes to Mark's mind as he awaits his private jet?
2. What news does Reggie share that makes Trumann giddy with anticipation?
3. Why does Mrs. Sway finally give in to the witness protection plan?
4. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
5. What upsets Judge Harry in Chapter 28?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)