|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is transported to the New Orleans airport by FBI motorcade?
(a) Clint and Diane.
(b) Foltrigg and Boxx.
(c) Reggie and Mark.
(d) McThune and Trumann.
2. What does Mark say he wants to leave to his mother and brother in his will?
(a) His comic book collection.
(b) His watch.
(c) $10 he has saved.
(d) Movie rights to his life story.
3. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
(a) Golfing with his FBI buddies.
(b) Spending a quiet Saturday morning with his family.
(c) Fishing on his favorite pond.
(d) Practicing at the firing range.
4. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
(a) Tells them again that Reggie doesn't live there.
(b) Covers for Reggie.
(c) Pretends to be sick.
(d) Stays in bed.
5. Why does Reggie pass on the witness protection program for herself?
(a) She knows her mom wouldn't be able to go.
(b) She doesn't trust the FBI.
(c) She can't think of anywhere else she'd like to live.
(d) She isn't worried about her own safety.
6. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
(b) Speaks into his radio.
(c) Asks if she's certain.
(d) Bolts for his car.
7. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
(a) Momma Love.
(b) The local newspaper.
(c) His mother.
8. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
(a) Slick Moeller.
(b) Brian Muldanno.
(c) Barry the Blade.
(d) Romey Clifford.
9. From what business is Senator Boyette abducted?
(a) A Memphis strip club.
(b) A truckstop restroom.
(c) A New Orleans bar.
(d) A New Orleans strip club.
10. Where does Reggie meet the FBI director and agent?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) At the airport.
(c) In her hotel room.
(d) By Romey's house.
11. If he accepted the witness protection program, where does Mark tell Reggie he would want to live?
12. Why does Mrs. Sway finally give in to the witness protection plan?
(a) For the great benefits.
(b) For the trip to Portland.
(c) She needs a vacation.
(d) It is her only option.
13. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
(a) To visit the French Quarter.
(b) To see if the body is really where Romey said it was.
(c) To get some good gumbo before the mafia kills him.
(d) To see the Astrodome.
14. What are the failed body retrievers doing until they go back to get the body?
(a) Planting explosives near the body.
(b) Waiting until nightfall to get back in.
(c) Booby-trapping the house.
(d) Watching the house to make sure no one goes near it.
15. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(b) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(c) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(d) When she can get plastic surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
2. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
3. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
4. What kind of job does Reggie secure for Mark's mom?
5. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)