Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
(a) She knows Reggie from high school.
(b) She's glad to have another woman to listen to her and support her family at this time.
(c) After divorcing Mark's father, she hates men.
(d) She thinks Reggie will give them a lot of publicity.
2. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
3. What keeps Mark from lying on the stand while being questioned?
(a) His upstanding moral code.
(b) Fear of his mother.
(c) Fear of a polygraph test.
(d) He saw someone on TV die when they lied.
4. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Wally Foltrigg.
(b) Skipper Scherff.
(c) Thomas Fink.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
5. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Clifford Romey.
(b) Wally Boxx.
(c) Justin Greenway.
(d) Jason McThune.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
2. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
3. Who tells Reggie there is an emergency at her office in Chapter 28?
4. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
5. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)