|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks to go to the restroom.
(b) He asks for a cola.
(c) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(d) He bolts for the door.
2. What keeps Mark from lying on the stand while being questioned?
(a) He saw someone on TV die when they lied.
(b) Fear of a polygraph test.
(c) Fear of his mother.
(d) His upstanding moral code.
3. What does Mark shout to the media as cops take him from the hospital to jail?
(a) That the cops are hurting him.
(b) That the cops beat down his mother and are taking a little kid to jail.
(c) That they are all losers and need to get a real job.
(d) That the cops are torturing his family.
4. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(b) The President.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
5. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Thomas Fink.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
2. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
3. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
5. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)