Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Skipper Scherff.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Roy Foltrigg.
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(b) The doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) His mother.
3. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(d) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls his mother.
(b) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky calls the police.
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(b) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(c) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(d) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mark's mother?
2. Who phones Mrs. Sway, Reggie, and Dr. Greenway from a detention center in Chapter 22?
3. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
4. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)