|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls his mother.
(b) Mark wets his pants.
(c) Ricky calls the police.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
2. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(b) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
(c) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(d) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
3. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) Their work load is already huge.
(b) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(c) It cut into their vacation.
(d) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
4. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) That his lawyer is crooked.
(b) That he killed The Blade.
(c) That he escaped from jail.
(d) Where the senator's body is buried.
5. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(d) From books and magazines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romey die?
2. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
3. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
4. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
5. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)