|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) A nurse.
(b) His mother.
(c) The doctor.
2. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Contributing to a minor.
(b) Contempt of court.
(c) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(d) Attempted murder.
3. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(b) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(c) He needs to be abused in jail.
(d) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
4. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark vomits.
(b) Mark almost vomits.
(c) Mark begins to cry silently.
(d) Mark faints.
5. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(b) From books and magazines.
(c) Educational TV.
(d) Watching The Godfather on cable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
3. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
4. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
5. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)