1. What is the title of the Prologue to City of Ashes?
"Smoke and Diamonds."
2. How many floors comprise the Metropole, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
3. What river is described next to the Metropole in the Prologue?
The East River.
4. Who is the boy that is drawing the pentagram in the Prologue?
5. Who is the demon that the pentagram is supposed to keep from escaping in the Prologue?
6. Who lives in the penhouse of the Metropole in the Prologue?
7. What is the title of Part One of City of Ashes?
"A Season in Hell."
This section contains 3,764 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)