|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17, Bolas, The Match, Itchy Hoofs, To Iguaçu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a casita?
(a) A small, domesticated ferret-like creature.
(b) A small, domesticated bird.
(c) Another name for Juan's hut.
(d) A large fish that provides sustenance to many of the people of Argentina.
2. What does Pedro do after bringing Chúcaro to the corral?
(a) Talks to Armando.
(b) Lies in the grass with his arms over his head.
(c) Kisses Chúcaro on the face.
(d) Sits on the fence.
3. What does Juan have many of in his home?
(c) Musical instruments.
4. What is the mayordomo doing?
(a) He is on vacation with his family in Costa Rica.
(b) He is in Buenos Aires.
(c) Directing the gauchos.
(d) He is buying supplies in the closest city.
5. Where does Juan keep his things in his home?
(a) A basket.
(b) Piled on the floor in the corner.
(c) A niche in the adobe wall.
(d) A chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was once a strong man?
2. What do many of the workers think Pedro and Juan should do?
3. What does Armando claim about the ranch?
4. What did the author of Juan's most important post card forget?
5. What does Armando lie about to his father?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)