|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6, Lasso, Ombu, The Casita, Currycomb, Tears, Gitana the Gypsy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the country where Pedro lives?
(a) The United States.
2. What does a poster on Juan's wall depict?
(a) The Amazon River.
(b) The Dakota Badlands.
(c) A picture of a wanted outlaw.
(d) The Andes Mountains.
3. What did the author of Juan's most important post card forget?
(a) To put a stamp on it.
(b) To include a return address.
(c) To say what date the card is written.
(d) To put Juan's last name on the land title.
4. What are the Pampas?
(a) The mountains in the southwest region of South Dakota.
(b) The mountains in the southwest region of Central America.
(c) The name the narrator's society calls the plains where they live.
(d) The family name of the narrator.
5. How does Chúcaro like being groomed?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He bites Pedro.
(c) He endures it but is restless.
(d) He is thrilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Chúcaro considered by many?
2. What color is the animal Pedro sees?
3. What news travels fast in the area?
4. Where does Juan say Chúcaro will stay?
5. What does Pedro want to do when he spies the animal in the brush?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)