|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10, Meat, Maté, Music, What the Mayordomo Didn't Know Was Not Worth Knowing, The Red Kerchief—a Mystery, Something Is Brewing Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Juan thrown to Pedrito?
(a) A coin.
(b) Juan's kerchief.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A lollipop.
2. To what group of people does Pedro belong?
3. How does Juan feel about the mayordomo who lives near Juan?
(a) Juan thinks he is a good, yet incompetent, man.
(b) Juan believes the man is cheating his employer.
(c) Juan is not in awe of the man.
(d) Juan thinks the man is incompetent.
4. What is a very rich land owner called?
(b) There is no special name for such a person.
5. Where does the land owner of a large group of farms often stay?
(a) In other parts of the world.
(b) On the estate closest to a large city.
(c) On his birth estate.
(d) It depends on what any particular ranch is doing at the moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this story set?
2. Where do Juan and Pedro take Chúcaro in Chapter 4?
3. What did the author of Juan's most important post card forget?
4. Who is Chúcaro?
5. Who is Juan to Pedro?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)