|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10, Meat, Maté, Music, What the Mayordomo Didn't Know Was Not Worth Knowing, The Red Kerchief—a Mystery, Something Is Brewing Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chúcaro?
(a) Pedro's dog.
(b) Pedro's horse.
(c) Pedro's donkey.
(d) Pedro's cat.
2. Where is this story set?
(a) In Brazil.
(b) Between the Andes and the Atlantic Ocean.
(c) In Central America.
(d) In the plains of the Dakotas of the United States.
3. What are the Pampas?
(a) The mountains in the southwest region of South Dakota.
(b) The family name of the narrator.
(c) The name the narrator's society calls the plains where they live.
(d) The mountains in the southwest region of Central America.
4. What is a very rich land owner called?
(a) There is no special name for such a person.
5. How often does Juan go to village dances?
(a) Twice a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Juan keep his things in his home?
2. What is the reaction of the people who live around the Pampas?
3. What does Juan have many of in his home?
4. How does the Pampas show color?
5. Who remembers the postcard in Juan's home?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)