1. What is an exciting time of year for Truman and the woman?
2. What does the woman declare at the beginning of her favorite season?
It is "fruitcake weather".
3. In what month does the story begin?
4. From whom does Truman learn the true meaning of Christmas?
5. What is the name of the woman's childhood friend?
6. In Section 1, how old is Truman?
7. In Section 1, how old is the woman?
8. Who is Queenie?
9. Who is the main character in the story?
10. What is the relationship of Truman and the woman?
They are cousins.
This section contains 3,812 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)