|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there no birds singing before the woman gets out of bed?
(a) It was too early.
(b) The woman had earplugs in her ears.
(c) They had gone to warmer country.
(d) It was too cold.
2. What are the flowers on the woman's hat made of?
3. If the woman and Truman "mess around with" her superstition, she is afraid that the cakes will do what?
(c) Be too bulky.
(d) Not cool.
4. What is the purse made out of that the woman keeps the money in?
5. What do Truman and the woman call their Christmas savings?
(a) A Future Fund.
(b) A Fruitcake Collection.
(c) A Fruitcake Fund.
(d) A Future Collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the woman's bed?
2. What has the woman never received or sent?
3. From whom does Truman learn the true meaning of Christmas?
4. What is the relationship of Truman and the woman?
5. The woman knows an old time Indian cure that is supposed to remove what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)