|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is superstitious?
(a) The relatives.
(b) The woman.
(d) Mr. Haha Jones.
2. What place do the woman and Truman take in the national football contest that they entered?
3. What are the flowers on the woman's hat made of?
4. What does the Fun and Freak show feature?
(a) Numerous towns and a hairless dog.
(b) Pictures of various cities and a three-legged chicken.
(c) Strange people and a toothless donkey.
(d) Seascapes and a unicorn.
5. How much do Truman and the woman charge adults to get into the Fun and Freak show?
(a) Six cents.
(b) A dime.
(c) Three cents.
(d) A nickel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman have courage to do?
2. What type of fishing poles do the woman and Truman pile into the baby carriage?
3. How much does the Fun and Freak show make before it is shut down?
4. How much do Truman and the woman charge kids to get into the Fun and Freak show?
5. What does Truman describe as the "carnage of August"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)