|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do Truman and the woman charge adults to get into the Fun and Freak show?
(a) A dime.
(b) A nickel.
(c) Six cents.
(d) Three cents.
2. What covers the woman's bed?
(a) A thin sheet.
(b) A wool blanket.
(c) A gunney sack.
(d) A scrap-quilt.
3. What does the woman have courage to do?
(a) Kill rodents.
(b) Swat flies.
(c) Kill snakes.
(d) Steal flour.
4. What do the woman and Truman use to break the meat of the nuts into?
(a) A glass bowl.
(b) The baby carriage.
(c) Queenie's bed.
(d) A basket.
5. How much money does the woman think she has counted out of the purse?
Short Answer Questions
1. If the woman and Truman "mess around with" her superstition, she is afraid that the cakes will do what?
2. What is an exciting time of year for Truman and the woman?
3. What do Truman and the woman kill to receive money from relatives?
4. What does the woman declare at the beginning of her favorite season?
5. What do the woman and Truman win in a national football contest?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)