|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Truman stuffing in Section 1?
2. Where are the nuts that are used to make the fruitcake that is found?
(a) Among leaves and grass.
(b) On the trees.
(c) At the store.
(d) In baskets ready to be sold.
3. The woman states that "we can't mess around with" what?
(a) The relatives.
(d) The fruitcakes.
4. What does the woman declare at the beginning of her favorite season?
(a) It is "bible reading weather".
(b) It is "fruitcake weather".
(c) It is "jam and jelly weather".
(d) It is "tree picking weather".
5. What covers the woman's bed?
(a) A wool blanket.
(b) A gunney sack.
(c) A scrap-quilt.
(d) A thin sheet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman have courage to do?
2. Why are there no birds singing before the woman gets out of bed?
3. How many rattles does the rattlesnake have that the woman kills?
4. What place do the woman and Truman take in the national football contest that they entered?
5. What is the name of the woman's childhood friend?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)