|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work does Truman like best when making the fruitcakes?
(a) Buying the ingredients.
(b) Hulling the pecans.
(c) Buying the whiskey.
(d) Tasting the fruitcakes.
2. Who is Queenie?
(a) A relative.
(b) A store keeper.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
3. How much does the Fun and Freak show make before it is shut down?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
4. From whom does Truman learn the true meaning of Christmas?
(a) The relatives.
(b) The woman.
(c) Mr. Haha Jones.
5. What do the woman and Truman use to collect nuts for making fruitcake?
(a) A basket.
(b) Their pockets.
(c) A baby carriage.
(d) A cardboard box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the flowers on the woman's hat made of?
2. What does the woman dip?
3. What does Truman describe as the "carnage of August"?
4. What do Truman and the woman call their Christmas savings?
5. How many miles is the most that the woman has ever traveled from her home?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)