1. What is an exciting time of year for Truman and the woman?
2. What does the woman declare at the beginning of her favorite season?
(a) It is "bible reading weather".
(b) It is "jam and jelly weather".
(c) It is "fruitcake weather".
(d) It is "tree picking weather".
3. In what month does the story begin?
4. From whom does Truman learn the true meaning of Christmas?
(a) The relatives.
(c) Mr. Haha Jones.
(d) The woman.
5. What is the name of the woman's childhood friend?
6. In Section 1, how old is Truman?
7. In Section 1, how old is the woman?
8. Who is Queenie?
(a) A dog.
(b) A relative.
(c) A store keeper.
(d) A horse.
9. Who is the main character in the story?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The relatives.
(d) Mr. Haha Jones.
10. What is the relationship of Truman and the woman?
(a) They are mother and son.
(b) They are grandmother and grandson.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are just friends.
This section contains 3,812 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)