* Truman Capote learns the true meaning of Christmas through his older cousin.
* Truman Capote's story takes the reader down Memory Lane to show how his cousin touched his life.
* The 60-year-old distant cousin considers 7-year-old Truman her best friend.
* The woman and Truman spend time together because they have no other friends.
* The woman had a childhood friend named Buddy who died long ago.
* The woman does not call Truman by his name but by the name Buddy.
* The woman doesn't get out much, cares nothing about her appearance, and lives by the Bible.
* Winter is an exciting time for Truman and the woman.
* At the beginning of the season the woman declares it as "fruitcake weather".
* The woman and Truman gather ingredients to make fruitcakes.
* The woman and Truman pick pecans from trees in another person's yard with their dog, Queenie.
* Truman and the woman raise...
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)