|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the general emotion surrounding the death of the man in town?
2. What does Scrooge ask the Spirit to be quick to share?
(a) His lesson.
(b) His money.
(c) His food.
(d) His clothing.
3. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
(a) A harp.
(b) A cello.
(c) A violin.
(d) A flute.
4. Which family does the Spirit take Scrooge to revisit?
(a) The miners.
(b) The Marleys.
(c) The lighthouse workers.
(d) The Cratchits.
5. Which of the following best describes the laundress that Scrooge sees in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do the men give to the man who has died?
2. What does the spirit tell Scrooge will happen to Tim?
3. What has the laundress stolen from the dead body, which Scrooge finds most shocking?
4. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit shrinks and collapses?
5. What does the Spirit ask Scrooge to touch in order to be transported?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)