|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Spirit ask Scrooge to touch in order to be transported?
(a) His heart.
(b) His hand.
(c) His robe.
(d) His hair.
2. What color is the robe of the third spirit that comes to visit Scrooge?
3. What is the name of the boy who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
4. What type of Christmas does Scrooge overhear Fred wishing him?
(a) A happy one.
(b) A life-changing one.
(c) A lonely one.
(d) A miserable one.
5. What does Scrooge promise to honor, from the bottom of his heart?
(d) The Spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the third Spirit say to Scrooge when he sees him?
2. What is Tim's attitude to being ill?
3. What feeling floods Scrooge when he meets the third Spirit?
4. How does Scrooge react to the news of Tim's future?
5. What does Scrooge see in all the Christmases that he visited with the Spirit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Scrooge react to the music and the games of Fred's Christmas party?
2. What is the state of Tiny Tim?
3. What response did the community give to the Cratchit family following the death of Tiny Tim?
4. What does Scrooge see when he enters the cemetery?
5. What is significant about the appearance of the second spirit?
6. What toast does Bob Cratchit give to Scrooge, and how does his family respond?
7. What question did Scrooge have for the third Spirit when they were standing in the cemetery?
8. What does Scrooge witness at the pawnshop?
9. What does Scrooge see approaching him as the second Spirit leaves him and how does he react?
10. How are the Cratchit family responding to the death of Tiny Tim?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)