|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
2. What kind of miners do Scrooge and the Spirit visit?
3. Where do Scrooge and the third Spirit overhear the first conversation about death?
(a) In Scrooge's warehouse.
(b) In the church.
(c) At the children's playground.
(d) At the stock exchange.
4. What part of Tim's body does not work properly?
(a) His legs.
(b) His ears.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His arms.
5. What name do the men give to the man who has died?
(a) Tall Sip.
(b) Young Scrape.
(c) Short Shine.
(d) Old Scratch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the third Spirit?
2. Which of the following best describes the laundress that Scrooge sees in town?
3. How does the crowd respond to Fred's wishing of Scrooge's Christmas?
4. At what time does the Spirit leave Scrooge?
5. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)