|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Tim's body does not work properly?
(a) His ears.
(b) His arms.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His legs.
2. How does Scrooge react to the games that were played at Fred's party?
(a) He attmepted to ruin them.
(b) He didn't understand them.
(c) He tried to join in.
(d) He thought they were stupid.
3. What type of Christmas does Scrooge overhear Fred wishing him?
(a) A happy one.
(b) A lonely one.
(c) A life-changing one.
(d) A miserable one.
4. Which of the following best describes the laundress that Scrooge sees in town?
5. What is the general emotion surrounding the death of the man in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Spirit's response to the question of whether these are the things that will surely come to pass?
2. When Scrooge is returned to his bedroom, what does he wake up clutching?
3. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit's body begins to tremble?
4. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
5. What type of men are discussing the death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the businessmen in the stock exchange discussing?
2. What does Scrooge see when he enters the cemetery?
3. What does Scrooge see approaching him as the second Spirit leaves him and how does he react?
4. What happens when Scrooge awakens thinking he will soon see the second visitor?
5. What does the Spirit inform Scrooge is the fate of Tiny Tim?
6. What is striking about the appearance of the third spirit?
7. How are the Cratchit family responding to the death of Tiny Tim?
8. What other Christmases does the second Spirit take Scrooge to witness?
9. What question did Scrooge have for the third Spirit when they were standing in the cemetery?
10. What does Scrooge witness at the pawnshop?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)