|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bob Cratchit carry around Tiny Tim?
(a) On his back.
(b) In his arms.
(c) In his hands.
(d) On his shoulders.
2. What does the spirit tell Scrooge will happen to Tim?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will be healed.
(c) He will become a miser.
(d) He will graduate at the top of his class.
3. In the streets of London, who does the Spirit sprinkle a mysterious water on?
(a) Those who were shopping.
(b) Those who were arguing.
(c) Those who were dancing.
(d) Those who were lonely.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the Scrooge's second visitor?
(a) He wore holly in a wreath on his head.
(b) He had short, red hair.
(c) He had bare feet.
(d) He was wearing a green robe.
5. When Scrooge first sees the third Spirit, what does he do involuntarily?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Spirit takes Scrooge to see the Cratchits, which character has died?
2. What does the Cratchit family believe about the death of their family member?
3. In what type of establishment does Scrooge see the laundress?
4. What is the name of Scrooge's second visitor?
5. How do the Cratchit children respond to Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Scrooge react to the music and the games of Fred's Christmas party?
2. What happens when Scrooge awakens thinking he will soon see the second visitor?
3. What does the Spirit inform Scrooge is the fate of Tiny Tim?
4. What is Scrooge's response to the things that he sees in the cemetery?
5. What does Scrooge promise to the Spirit in exchange for a chance to change his fate?
6. What response did the community give to the Cratchit family following the death of Tiny Tim?
7. What question did Scrooge have for the third Spirit when they were standing in the cemetery?
8. How do the party-goers respond to Fred's opinion of his uncle?
9. How are the Cratchit family responding to the death of Tiny Tim?
10. What is significant about the appearance of the second spirit?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)