|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Tim's body does not work properly?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His arms.
(c) His ears.
(d) His legs.
2. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit shrinks and collapses?
(a) His head.
(b) His robe.
(c) His heart.
(d) His voice.
3. What does the third Spirit say to Scrooge when he sees him?
(a) Nothing, the Spirit cannot speak.
(b) "Come with me, sir."
(c) "Merry Christmas, Scrooge."
(d) "Bah humbug!"
4. What color is the robe of the third spirit that comes to visit Scrooge?
5. Where is Scrooge when he realizes that in the future he will be dead?
(a) Lying in bed.
(b) At the courts.
(c) In his office.
(d) In the cemetary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling floods Scrooge when he meets the third Spirit?
2. What is the name of the third Spirit?
3. What does Scrooge do after he sees the name on the tombstone?
4. What does the spirit tell Scrooge will happen to Tim?
5. Who does Scrooge decide that he would like to catch a glimpse of now that he has recognized that he is seeing the future?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)