|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
2. Who gives the Christmas toast in the Cratchit home?
3. What is Tim's attitude to being ill?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is still joyful.
(c) He hasn't been told.
(d) He is angry.
4. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit's body begins to tremble?
(a) His legs.
(b) His ears.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His hands.
5. Fill in the blank: What message does the Cratchit family embrace? That even in _______ there is hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Cratchit preparing for their Christmas meal?
2. What does the spirit tell Scrooge will happen to Tim?
3. What type of men are discussing the death?
4. What does Scrooge see in all the Christmases that he visited with the Spirit?
5. What has changed about the Cratchit family during the visit with the third Spirit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question did Scrooge have for the third Spirit when they were standing in the cemetery?
2. What is the state of Tiny Tim?
3. What does Scrooge see when he enters the cemetery?
4. What are the businessmen in the stock exchange discussing?
5. What does Scrooge promise to the Spirit in exchange for a chance to change his fate?
6. What is the Spirit's response to Scrooge's question regarding help for the two children?
7. What response did the community give to the Cratchit family following the death of Tiny Tim?
8. How does Scrooge react to the music and the games of Fred's Christmas party?
9. What has changed about the Cratchit family when Scrooge is taken to revisit them?
10. What is Scrooge's response to the things that he sees in the cemetery?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)