|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fred claim is being harmed by Scrooge's attitude?
(a) His family.
(b) All humanity.
(c) Only Scrooge.
(d) His community.
2. At what time does the Spirit leave Scrooge?
3. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
(b) Spiced wine.
4. What is the Spirit's response to the question of whether these are the things that will surely come to pass?
(a) The Spirit gives no answer.
(b) No, these things will not come to pass.
(c) Yes, they will pass certainly.
(d) These things may come to pass if things are not changed.
5. Which of the following best describes the laundress that Scrooge sees in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Spirit takes Scrooge to see the Cratchits, which character has died?
2. How does Bob Cratchit carry around Tiny Tim?
3. What does the third Spirit say to Scrooge when he sees him?
4. How does Scrooge react to the news of Tim's future?
5. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)