Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of men are discussing the death?
(c) Homeless men.
2. Which of the following best describes the death of the man in town?
3. Who does Scrooge visit and witness singing Christmas songs and reminiscing of Christmas memories?
4. At what time does the Spirit leave Scrooge?
5. Who says that they have no patience for Scrooge's attitude and behavior?
(a) Bob Cratchit.
(b) The Spirit.
(c) The attendents of Fred's party.
(d) The lighthouse workers.
6. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
(a) Because the dead man was a crooked politician.
(b) Because the dead man left them a large inheritance.
(c) Because the father will take over the dead man's job.
(d) Because they owed the dead man money.
7. What has changed about the Cratchit family during the visit with the third Spirit?
(a) They are no longer happy.
(b) Bob no longer works for Ebenezer Scrooge.
(c) They are no longer poor.
(d) They no longer believe in Christmas.
8. What is Mrs. Cratchit preparing for their Christmas meal?
9. In what type of establishment does Scrooge see the laundress?
(a) At a beauty salon.
(b) At a funeral parlor.
(c) At a laundromat.
(d) At a pawnshop.
10. What is the name of the boy who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
11. When Scrooge awakens before his second visitor, what has filled his room?
12. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
(a) A cello.
(b) A violin.
(c) A harp.
(d) A flute.
13. Who does Scrooge decide that he would like to catch a glimpse of now that he has recognized that he is seeing the future?
(a) Tiny Tim.
(b) Jacob Marley.
(d) Bob Cratchit.
14. Which of the following best describes the laundress that Scrooge sees in town?
15. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit's body begins to tremble?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His hands.
(c) His ears.
(d) His legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
2. What part of Tim's body does not work properly?
3. When Scrooge first sees the third Spirit, what does he do involuntarily?
4. When the Spirit takes Scrooge to see the Cratchits, which character has died?
5. What is the Spirit's response to the question of whether these are the things that will surely come to pass?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)