|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marley's spirit forced to do?
2. In the final chapter of the novel, where does Scrooge promise to live?
(a) In the past, present, and future.
(b) In the future with his body in the present.
(c) In the present with his eyes set toward the future.
(d) In the present with his heart in the past.
3. How many visitors does Marley say will come to Scrooge in the night?
4. Where does Scrooge believe that he should be at that time of day, in the future?
(a) In his office.
(b) In the cemetary.
(c) At the courts.
(d) Lying in bed.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the Scrooge's second visitor?
(a) He had short, red hair.
(b) He had bare feet.
(c) He wore holly in a wreath on his head.
(d) He was wearing a green robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
2. What did the businessmen wonder about the dead man's funeral?
3. In the final chapter of the novel, what does Scrooge realize gives him joy?
4. When Scrooge awakens before his second visitor, what has filled his room?
5. How does Scrooge react to the games that were played at Fred's party?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)