|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name on the tombstone that Scrooge finds himself at?
(a) Ebenezer Scrooge.
(b) Timothy Cratchit.
(c) Jacob Marley.
(d) Bob Cratchit.
2. How does Scrooge react to the games that were played at Fred's party?
(a) He didn't understand them.
(b) He attmepted to ruin them.
(c) He thought they were stupid.
(d) He tried to join in.
3. What does Scrooge promise to honor, from the bottom of his heart?
(b) The Spirit.
4. In the final chapter of the novel, where does Scrooge promise to live?
(a) In the past, present, and future.
(b) In the present with his eyes set toward the future.
(c) In the present with his heart in the past.
(d) In the future with his body in the present.
5. When Scrooge awakens on Christmas morning, to whom does he sing praises?
(a) To the world.
(b) To the spirits.
(c) To Christmas.
(d) To himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before his second visitor, how does Scrooge wake himself?
2. Which family does the Spirit take Scrooge to revisit?
3. What size is the bird that Scrooge asks the person on the street to purchase for him?
4. Who does Fan tell Scrooge is "much kinder now"?
5. Which word best describes Scrooge?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)