|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrooge claim is causing his images of Jacob Marley?
(b) Food poisoning.
2. How is the man for whom Scrooge apprenticed described?
(a) As stupid.
(b) As generous.
(c) As intelligent.
(d) As miserly.
3. What does Dickens say does not affect Scrooge?
4. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
(a) His heart.
(b) His head.
(c) His hat.
(d) His hand.
5. What name do the men give to the man who has died?
(a) Tall Sip.
(b) Old Scratch.
(c) Young Scrape.
(d) Short Shine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tim's attitude to being ill?
2. As Scrooge witnesses the various scenes of his childhood, what seems to be slipping away from him as he grows older?
3. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
4. What does Marley say about his own spirit?
5. In whose name is the Christmas toast given?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)