|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this novel celebrate at the end of its story?
2. Who does Scrooge shock by his behavior while out on the streets on Christmas morning?
(a) A young girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) An old man.
(d) A young boy.
3. Who does the Spirit say that the children belong to?
(a) To the heavens.
(b) To Scrooge.
(c) To the Spirit world.
(d) To Man.
4. What is the name on the tombstone that Scrooge finds himself at?
(a) Timothy Cratchit.
(b) Jacob Marley.
(c) Bob Cratchit.
(d) Ebenezer Scrooge.
5. What is Scrooge's state of dress when he bursts onto the streets?
(a) He is nude.
(b) He is wearing his Sunday best.
(c) He is half dressed in clothes and pajamas.
(d) He is wearing his pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belle claim has corrupted Scrooge?
2. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
3. In what type of establishment does Scrooge see the laundress?
4. How do the spirit and Scrooge exit his bedroom?
5. What type of visitors does Marley tell Scrooge to expect?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)