|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the time that Scrooge wakes up significant?
(a) His time is standing still.
(b) Time no longer exists.
(c) He has traveled back in time.
(d) He has moved forward in time.
2. What does Scrooge promise to honor, from the bottom of his heart?
(c) The Spirit.
3. In the final chapter of the novel, where does Scrooge promise to live?
(a) In the future with his body in the present.
(b) In the present with his eyes set toward the future.
(c) In the past, present, and future.
(d) In the present with his heart in the past.
4. What does Dickens say does not affect Scrooge?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the Scrooge's second visitor?
(a) He wore holly in a wreath on his head.
(b) He had bare feet.
(c) He was wearing a green robe.
(d) He had short, red hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of men are discussing the death?
2. What name do the men give to the man who has died?
3. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
4. What is Scrooge angry about?
5. What does this novel celebrate at the end of its story?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)