|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
(a) To ward off his terrible nightmares.
(b) To ensure that the clock is working properly.
(c) To return to a normal sleep schedule.
(d) To disprove that spirits exist.
2. At what time will the first two visitors come for Scrooge?
(a) At noon.
(b) At midnight
(c) At six o'clock.
(d) At one o'clock.
3. What does this novel celebrate at the end of its story?
4. How do the people of London react to the new Scrooge?
(a) They are saddened.
(b) They are suspicious.
(c) They are amused.
(d) They are angered.
5. What does Scrooge do after he sees the name on the tombstone?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scrooge feel about the way that people see him?
2. What is Bob's reaction to Scrooge's gift?
3. What color is the robe of the third spirit that comes to visit Scrooge?
4. How does Scrooge respond to the invitation for a meal in Chapter 1?
5. How does Scrooge send the bird to its receiver?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)