|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scrooge sees Belle again, what is she breaking?
(a) Her porcelain dinnerware.
(b) A collection of expensive glasses.
(c) Their engagement.
(d) Her leg.
2. What must Marley carry around with his spirit?
3. What does Marley tell Scrooge these visitors will hold for him?
(a) A photo.
(b) A gift.
(c) A key.
(d) A secret.
4. What does the Spirit use to point?
(a) A measuring stick.
(b) His gaze.
(c) His finger.
(d) A tree branch.
5. Whose home does the second visitor first take Scrooge to?
(a) His nephew Fred's.
(b) Old Fezziwig's.
(c) Bob Cratchit's.
(d) Jacob Marley's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the people of London react to the new Scrooge?
2. What type of men are discussing the death?
3. Who asks the Spirit if these events are the things that "Will be, or are they shadows of things that May be, only?"
4. What meal does Scrooge enjoy in the first home on Christmas morning?
5. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit's body begins to tremble?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)