|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
2. What is Scrooge's relationship to Jacob Marley?
(a) They were enemies.
(b) They were best friends.
(c) They were business partners.
(d) They were brothers.
3. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
(a) No time.
(b) Three days.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
4. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
(c) Spiced wine.
5. What is flowing from the head of the first guest that he covers by wearing a cap?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the third Spirit?
2. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit's body begins to tremble?
3. Who does Fred claim is being harmed by Scrooge's attitude?
4. What does Scrooge do after he sees the name on the tombstone?
5. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)