|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
(a) Five pence.
(b) One pound.
(c) Two pence.
2. At what time does the Spirit leave Scrooge?
3. Fill in the blank: What message does the Cratchit family embrace? That even in _______ there is hope.
4. What word best describes the weather on the day Scrooge is introduced?
5. What has changed about the Cratchit family during the visit with the third Spirit?
(a) Bob no longer works for Ebenezer Scrooge.
(b) They are no longer poor.
(c) They are no longer happy.
(d) They no longer believe in Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scrooge claim is causing his images of Jacob Marley?
2. What does the Spirit ask Scrooge to touch in order to be transported?
3. Where does the spirit touch Scrooge?
4. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
5. How does the crowd respond to Fred's wishing of Scrooge's Christmas?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)