|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed about the Cratchit family during the visit with the third Spirit?
(a) They no longer believe in Christmas.
(b) Bob no longer works for Ebenezer Scrooge.
(c) They are no longer happy.
(d) They are no longer poor.
2. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) No time.
(d) Two days.
3. How does Bob Cratchit carry around Tiny Tim?
(a) In his hands.
(b) On his shoulders.
(c) In his arms.
(d) On his back.
4. When the Spirit takes Scrooge to see the Cratchits, which character has died?
(a) Martha Cratchit.
(b) Bob Cratchit.
(c) Tiny Tim Cratchit.
(d) Peter Cratchit.
5. How long does the Spirit say that his earthly life will last?
(a) One day.
(c) One hour.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scrooge respond to seeing the countryside?
2. What does the Spirit ask Scrooge to touch in order to be transported?
3. What is used to heat Scrooge's warehouse?
4. What is Scrooge's relationship to Jacob Marley?
5. Who is Belle?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)