|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is flowing from the head of the first guest that he covers by wearing a cap?
2. After Jacob Marley leaves him, what time does Scrooge wake from sleep?
(a) One o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
3. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
(a) He thinks it is silly.
(b) He despises it.
(c) He enjoys himself.
(d) He doesn't understand it.
4. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
(a) They are sickly.
(b) They are healthy.
(c) They are mute.
(d) They are fat.
5. What is the second mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
(a) Chains dragging.
(b) Doors creaking.
(c) Footsteps pacing.
(d) Floorboards squeaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Scrooge?
2. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
3. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
4. What does the Spirit use to point?
5. What does the first guest say that he is?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)