|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
(a) He enjoys himself.
(b) He thinks it is silly.
(c) He doesn't understand it.
(d) He despises it.
2. What is Scrooge's first name?
3. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
(a) Because the dead man was a crooked politician.
(b) Because the father will take over the dead man's job.
(c) Because they owed the dead man money.
(d) Because the dead man left them a large inheritance.
4. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
5. What does Scrooge ask the first spirit to do for him?
(a) To leave him with the memories.
(b) To send a message to Belle.
(c) To never return.
(d) To take him back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Scrooge when he realizes that in the future he will be dead?
2. What does Marley say about his own spirit?
3. What does the figure of Scrooge's first guest resemble?
4. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
5. What does Scrooge promise to honor, from the bottom of his heart?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)