|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
(a) In a carriage.
(b) On foot.
(c) On horseback.
(d) In an automobile.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the third Spirit?
(a) He was dark.
(b) He was tall.
(c) He was mute.
(d) He was kind
3. Who says the line "Let me see some tenderness connected with a death" ?
(a) Jacob Marley.
(b) Bob Cratchit.
(c) Ebenezer Scrooge.
(d) Tiny Tim.
4. What does Scrooge ask the Spirit to be quick to share?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His money.
(c) His food.
(d) His lesson.
5. When Scrooge sees Belle again, what is she breaking?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her porcelain dinnerware.
(c) Their engagement.
(d) A collection of expensive glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the third Spirit say to Scrooge when he sees him?
2. What feeling floods Scrooge when he meets the third Spirit?
3. What is the name of the Cratchit's youngest child?
4. What does the Spirit ask Scrooge to touch in order to be transported?
5. After Jacob Marley leaves him, what time does Scrooge wake from sleep?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)