|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the businessmen wonder about the dead man's funeral?
(a) Who would attend it?
(b) Where it would be held?
(c) Who would pay for it?
(d) Who would read the benediction?
2. Who asks the Spirit if these events are the things that "Will be, or are they shadows of things that May be, only?"
(a) Tiny Tim.
(b) Bob Cratchit.
(c) Jacob Marley.
3. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
4. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
5. What name do the men give to the man who has died?
(a) Short Shine.
(b) Tall Sip.
(c) Old Scratch.
(d) Young Scrape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Scrooge's second visitor?
2. What is the first mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
3. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
4. When Scrooge is returned to his bedroom, what does he wake up clutching?
5. Who gives the Christmas toast in the Cratchit home?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)