|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
(a) Because the dead man was a crooked politician.
(b) Because the father will take over the dead man's job.
(c) Because they owed the dead man money.
(d) Because the dead man left them a large inheritance.
2. What is the name of the boy who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
3. What is the name of Scrooge's second visitor?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Spirit.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
4. What name do the men give to the man who has died?
(a) Young Scrape.
(b) Short Shine.
(c) Tall Sip.
(d) Old Scratch.
5. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
(a) He thinks it is silly.
(b) He despises it.
(c) He enjoys himself.
(d) He doesn't understand it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of Christmas does Scrooge overhear Fred wishing him?
2. In what type of establishment does Scrooge see the laundress?
3. What kind of miners do Scrooge and the Spirit visit?
4. How does the crowd respond to Fred's wishing of Scrooge's Christmas?
5. How does Scrooge feel about the Christmas Season?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)