|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scrooge awakens before his second visitor, what has filled his room?
2. What literary character does Scrooge imagine that he is friends with as a young boy?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(c) Robinson Crusoe.
3. What did the businessmen wonder about the dead man's funeral?
(a) Who would read the benediction?
(b) Who would attend it?
(c) Who would pay for it?
(d) Where it would be held?
4. What does Scrooge ask the first spirit to do for him?
(a) To take him back home.
(b) To leave him with the memories.
(c) To send a message to Belle.
(d) To never return.
5. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before his second visitor, how does Scrooge wake himself?
2. What does Marley say about his own spirit?
3. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
4. Which family does the Spirit take Scrooge to revisit?
5. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)