|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Marley carry around with his spirit?
2. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
(a) One pound.
(b) Five pence.
(d) Two pence.
3. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
(a) At an orphanage.
(b) On the streets.
(c) At school.
(d) With a distant relative.
4. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
(a) The hands of his clock spin backward.
(b) His bed begins to shake.
(c) The windows fly open.
(d) The bed curtains are parted.
5. Where does the spirit touch Scrooge?
(a) His heart.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His face.
(d) His hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
2. How does Scrooge feel about the Christmas Season?
3. What is the Spirit's response to the question of whether these are the things that will surely come to pass?
4. What is the name of the Cratchit's youngest child?
5. How does Scrooge react to the news of Tim's future?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)