|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Spirit ask Scrooge to touch in order to be transported?
(a) His robe.
(b) His hand.
(c) His hair.
(d) His heart.
2. Who is Belle?
(a) Scrooge's mother.
(b) Scrooge's sister.
(c) Scrooge's girlfriend.
(d) Scrooge's daugher.
3. What does Scrooge see in all the Christmases that he visited with the Spirit?
(a) Happiness and love.
(b) Misery at the state of the world.
(c) The fact that, like Scrooge, many people don't celebrate Christmas.
(d) Anger at Scrooge's selfishness.
4. What does the Spirit use to point?
(a) His finger.
(b) A measuring stick.
(c) A tree branch.
(d) His gaze.
5. What is the name of the third Spirit?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas That Never Was.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fan comes running into the room for Scrooge, what does she tell him?
2. What does the third Spirit say to Scrooge when he sees him?
3. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit shrinks and collapses?
4. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
5. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)