|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scrooge first sees the third Spirit, what does he do involuntarily?
2. Whose home does the second visitor first take Scrooge to?
(a) Bob Cratchit's.
(b) Jacob Marley's.
(c) Old Fezziwig's.
(d) His nephew Fred's.
3. What feeling floods Scrooge when he meets the third Spirit?
4. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
(a) They are mute.
(b) They are healthy.
(c) They are fat.
(d) They are sickly.
5. What is the name of Scrooge's second visitor?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas Spirit.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the Scrooge's second visitor?
2. How does Belle's husband describe Scrooge?
3. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
4. Where does the spirit touch Scrooge?
5. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)