|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
2. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
(a) The hands of his clock spin backward.
(b) The bed curtains are parted.
(c) His bed begins to shake.
(d) The windows fly open.
3. What does the Spirit use to point?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A measuring stick.
(c) His finger.
(d) His gaze.
4. Who does the Spirit say that the children belong to?
(a) To the Spirit world.
(b) To the heavens.
(c) To Man.
(d) To Scrooge.
5. When Fan comes running into the room for Scrooge, what does she tell him?
(a) That she has come to take him home.
(b) That she never wants to see him again.
(c) That she is dying.
(d) That she is going on a very long trip, but will return for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the robe of the third spirit that comes to visit Scrooge?
2. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
3. Which of the following best describes the death of the man in town?
4. Which word best describes Scrooge?
5. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)