|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrooge do after he sees the name on the tombstone?
2. What type of party is Scrooge's old boss hosting for Christmas?
(a) A feast.
(b) A dance.
(c) A masquerade.
(d) He is not holding a party.
3. How does Scrooge react to the games that were played at Fred's party?
(a) He didn't understand them.
(b) He thought they were stupid.
(c) He attmepted to ruin them.
(d) He tried to join in.
4. How is the man for whom Scrooge apprenticed described?
(a) As miserly.
(b) As generous.
(c) As stupid.
(d) As intelligent.
5. How does Scrooge feel toward the third Spirit?
(a) He is anxious to get back home.
(b) He is tired of having so many visitors.
(c) He is eager to learn the Spirit's lesson.
(d) He believes he can trick the Spirit into leaving him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the weather on the day Scrooge is introduced?
2. What does the Cratchit family believe about the death of their family member?
3. How is Scrooge described during his time with the first spirit?
4. Who says the line "Let me see some tenderness connected with a death" ?
5. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)