|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrooge claim is causing his images of Jacob Marley?
(d) Food poisoning.
2. What does Dickens say does not affect Scrooge?
3. When Scrooge first sees the third Spirit, what does he do involuntarily?
4. What holiday is being celebrated when the story opens?
(a) New Year's.
5. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
(a) Floating in the air.
(b) On the clockface.
(c) In his knocker.
(d) In the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
2. What is the name of the boy who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
3. What is the Spirit's response to the question of whether these are the things that will surely come to pass?
4. What type of Christmas does Scrooge overhear Fred wishing him?
5. How does Scrooge feel about the Christmas Season?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)