|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the weather on the day Scrooge is introduced?
2. What is the name of Scrooge's second visitor?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Spirit.
3. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
(a) It is the countryside where Scrooge's father died.
(b) It is the countryside where Bob Cratchit and his family live.
(c) It is the countryside where Scrooge will spend the rest of his life.
(d) It is the countryside of Scrooge's youth.
4. At what time will the first two visitors come for Scrooge?
(a) At midnight
(b) At one o'clock.
(c) At six o'clock.
(d) At noon.
5. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
(a) He doesn't understand it.
(b) He enjoys himself.
(c) He thinks it is silly.
(d) He despises it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
2. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
3. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
4. What has Marley come to do to Scrooge?
5. What is the name of the Cratchit's youngest child?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)