|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the figure of Scrooge's first guest resemble?
(a) A man.
(b) A beast.
(c) A child.
(d) An angel.
2. Who does Scrooge believe should be confined to prisons and workhouses?
(a) The poor.
(b) The weak.
(c) The children.
(d) The elderly.
3. What does Scrooge ask the first spirit to do for him?
(a) To take him back home.
(b) To leave him with the memories.
(c) To never return.
(d) To send a message to Belle.
4. Why is the time that Scrooge wakes up significant?
(a) He has traveled back in time.
(b) Time no longer exists.
(c) He has moved forward in time.
(d) His time is standing still.
5. How does Scrooge respond to the invitation for a meal in Chapter 1?
(a) He rebukes it.
(b) He doesn't understand it.
(c) He accepts it.
(d) He doesn't give an answer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bob Cratchit carry around Tiny Tim?
2. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
3. What is the name of the boy who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
4. What does Scrooge ask the Spirit to be quick to share?
5. What does the spirit regretfully tell Scrooge about Fan?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)