|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the laundress that Scrooge sees in town?
2. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
3. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
(c) Spiced wine.
4. What type of Christmas does Scrooge overhear Fred wishing him?
(a) A lonely one.
(b) A life-changing one.
(c) A happy one.
(d) A miserable one.
5. What does Scrooge claim is causing his images of Jacob Marley?
(a) Food poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
2. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
3. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit shrinks and collapses?
4. In whose name is the Christmas toast given?
5. What has the laundress stolen from the dead body, which Scrooge finds most shocking?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)