|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marley tell Scrooge these visitors will hold for him?
(a) A secret.
(b) A key.
(c) A gift.
(d) A photo.
2. What is Mrs. Cratchit preparing for their Christmas meal?
3. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
(a) Floating in the air.
(b) On the clockface.
(c) In the window.
(d) In his knocker.
4. What does Dickens say does not affect Scrooge?
5. When Scrooge sees Belle again, what is she breaking?
(a) Her porcelain dinnerware.
(b) Their engagement.
(c) A collection of expensive glasses.
(d) Her leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
2. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
3. What literary character does Scrooge imagine that he is friends with as a young boy?
4. What type of Christmas does Scrooge overhear Fred wishing him?
5. Through what does the first visitor travel with Scrooge?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)