|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first guest say that he is?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas Spirit.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
2. What is the name of the merchant under whom Scrooge apprenticed?
3. What is the name of the boy who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
4. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
(a) Spiced wine.
5. Whose home does the second visitor first take Scrooge to?
(a) Bob Cratchit's.
(b) Jacob Marley's.
(c) His nephew Fred's.
(d) Old Fezziwig's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
2. Before his second visitor, how does Scrooge wake himself?
3. What is Scrooge's first name?
4. What is Tim's attitude to being ill?
5. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)