|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Marley come to do to Scrooge?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Change him.
(c) Scare him.
(d) Warn him.
2. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
(a) The ability to speak words of wisdom.
(b) The ability to see into the future.
(c) The ability to feel the pain of others.
(d) The ability to fly.
3. What type of party is Scrooge's old boss hosting for Christmas?
(a) A feast.
(b) A dance.
(c) He is not holding a party.
(d) A masquerade.
4. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
(a) At an orphanage.
(b) On the streets.
(c) With a distant relative.
(d) At school.
5. Who does Scrooge believe should be confined to prisons and workhouses?
(a) The children.
(b) The poor.
(c) The elderly.
(d) The weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marley say about his own spirit?
2. When Scrooge awakens before his second visitor, what has filled his room?
3. What is Scrooge's first name?
4. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
5. How does the crowd respond to Fred's wishing of Scrooge's Christmas?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)