|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first guest say that he is?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas Spirit.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
2. How does Bob Cratchit carry around Tiny Tim?
(a) In his arms.
(b) On his back.
(c) On his shoulders.
(d) In his hands.
3. What has Marley come to do to Scrooge?
(a) Scare him.
(b) Warn him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Change him.
4. To pass time while he was alone during the holiday season, what does Scrooge imagine that he has?
(a) A pet puppy.
(d) An automobile.
5. After Jacob Marley leaves him, what time does Scrooge wake from sleep?
(b) Six o'clock.
(d) One o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
2. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
3. How is Scrooge described during his time with the first spirit?
4. At what time will the first two visitors come for Scrooge?
5. What does Marley tell Scrooge these visitors will hold for him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)