|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scrooge react to the games that were played at Fred's party?
(a) He thought they were stupid.
(b) He didn't understand them.
(c) He tried to join in.
(d) He attmepted to ruin them.
2. Before his second visitor, how does Scrooge wake himself?
(a) With a cough.
(b) With a hiccup.
(c) With a shout.
(d) With a snore.
3. What is Tim's attitude to being ill?
(a) He hasn't been told.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is still joyful.
(d) He is angry.
4. What does Belle claim has corrupted Scrooge?
5. How many visitors does Marley say will come to Scrooge in the night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary character does Scrooge imagine that he is friends with as a young boy?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the Scrooge's second visitor?
3. What does the spirit tell Scrooge will happen to Tim?
4. What does Scrooge claim is causing his images of Jacob Marley?
5. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)