|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
2. How does Belle's husband describe Scrooge?
(a) As "a man to be feared."
(b) As "unrecognizable to love."
(c) As "terribly successful."
(d) As "quite alone in the world."
3. Who is Fan?
(a) Scrooge's sister.
(b) Scrooge's mother.
(c) Scrooge's daughter.
(d) Scrooge's girlfriend.
4. As Scrooge witnesses the various scenes of his childhood, what seems to be slipping away from him as he grows older?
(a) His ability to love.
(b) His greed over money.
(c) His formal education.
(d) His hopes for the future.
5. Whose home does the second visitor first take Scrooge to?
(a) Old Fezziwig's.
(b) His nephew Fred's.
(c) Bob Cratchit's.
(d) Jacob Marley's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scrooge react to the news of Tim's future?
2. Where does the spirit touch Scrooge?
3. Who stops by to invite Scrooge to a meal?
4. When Scrooge sees Belle again, what is she breaking?
5. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)