|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is flowing from the head of the first guest that he covers by wearing a cap?
2. What is the name of the Cratchit's youngest child?
3. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
4. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
(c) Spiced wine.
5. What is Tim's attitude to being ill?
(a) He hasn't been told.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is still joyful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
2. What must Marley carry around with his spirit?
3. What instrument sounds before Jacob Marley appears?
4. What does the spirit tell Scrooge will happen to Tim?
5. Where does the spirit touch Scrooge?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)