|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
(a) In his knocker.
(b) Floating in the air.
(c) On the clockface.
(d) In the window.
2. How long does it take Scrooge to fall asleep after the spirit has left him?
(a) One week.
(b) He falls asleep immediately.
(c) One hour.
(d) One day.
3. What does Scrooge see in all the Christmases that he visited with the Spirit?
(a) Misery at the state of the world.
(b) Anger at Scrooge's selfishness.
(c) The fact that, like Scrooge, many people don't celebrate Christmas.
(d) Happiness and love.
4. What does the Spirit ask Scrooge to touch in order to be transported?
(a) His hair.
(b) His robe.
(c) His hand.
(d) His heart.
5. What does Belle claim has corrupted Scrooge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the robe of the third spirit that comes to visit Scrooge?
2. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
3. How does Scrooge respond to seeing the countryside?
4. What is the second mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
5. Who does Fan tell Scrooge is "much kinder now"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)