|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
(a) Spiced wine.
2. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
3. What does Scrooge tell his employee to do in exchange for his time off for the holiday?
(a) Come in early the next day.
(b) Take Scrooge with him to the party.
(c) Work overtime on the weekend.
(d) Cut his pay.
4. How does Scrooge feel about the Christmas Season?
5. What is the name of the boy who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dickens say does not affect Scrooge?
2. What is used to heat Scrooge's warehouse?
3. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
4. Whose home does the second visitor first take Scrooge to?
5. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)