|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Marley similar to when he was alive?
(c) Tiny Tim.
(d) Bob Cratchett.
2. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
(a) Quiet the music of the spirit.
(b) Drain the blood of the spirit.
(c) Dim the light of the spirit.
(d) Cut the hair of the spirit.
3. To pass time while he was alone during the holiday season, what does Scrooge imagine that he has?
(a) A pet puppy.
(c) An automobile.
4. When Fan comes running into the room for Scrooge, what does she tell him?
(a) That she is going on a very long trip, but will return for him.
(b) That she has come to take him home.
(c) That she never wants to see him again.
(d) That she is dying.
5. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
(a) As an aura of deceit.
(b) As an aura of love.
(c) As an aura of wisdom.
(d) As an aura of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Scrooge?
2. What type of party is Scrooge's old boss hosting for Christmas?
3. What is the name of the merchant under whom Scrooge apprenticed?
4. What has Marley come to do to Scrooge?
5. How many visitors does Marley say will come to Scrooge in the night?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)