|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time will the last visitor come for Scrooge?
(a) At one o'clock.
(b) At six o'clock.
(c) At midnight
(d) At noon.
2. Which word best describes Scrooge?
3. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
(a) In the window.
(b) In his knocker.
(c) Floating in the air.
(d) On the clockface.
4. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
(a) Dim the light of the spirit.
(b) Drain the blood of the spirit.
(c) Quiet the music of the spirit.
(d) Cut the hair of the spirit.
5. Why is the time that Scrooge wakes up significant?
(a) He has moved forward in time.
(b) Time no longer exists.
(c) He has traveled back in time.
(d) His time is standing still.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Scrooge sees Belle again, what is she breaking?
2. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
3. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
4. How is the man for whom Scrooge apprenticed described?
5. What does the spirit regretfully tell Scrooge about Fan?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)