|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first guest say that he is?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas Spirit.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
2. What does Belle claim has corrupted Scrooge?
3. How does Scrooge respond to seeing the countryside?
(a) He is enraged.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He begins to laugh.
(d) He is confused.
4. How do the spirit and Scrooge exit his bedroom?
(a) Through the door.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through the wall.
(d) Through the chimney.
5. Who was Marley similar to when he was alive?
(a) Tiny Tim.
(c) Bob Cratchett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
2. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
3. What holiday is being celebrated when the story opens?
4. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
5. How does Scrooge respond to the invitation for a meal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)