|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scrooge feel about the way that people see him?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is concerned.
(d) He hates it.
2. What is Marley's spirit forced to do?
3. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
(a) To ward off his terrible nightmares.
(b) To disprove that spirits exist.
(c) To return to a normal sleep schedule.
(d) To ensure that the clock is working properly.
4. How do the spirit and Scrooge exit his bedroom?
(a) Through the chimney.
(b) Through the door.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through the wall.
5. How does Scrooge respond to seeing the countryside?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is enraged.
(c) He begins to laugh.
(d) He begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Marley similar to when he was alive?
2. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
3. How long does it take Scrooge to fall asleep after the spirit has left him?
4. What has Marley come to do to Scrooge?
5. What does the first guest say that he is?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)