|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
(a) His hat.
(b) His hand.
(c) His heart.
(d) His head.
2. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
(b) Five pence.
(c) Two pence.
(d) One pound.
3. How does Belle's husband describe Scrooge?
(a) As "unrecognizable to love."
(b) As "a man to be feared."
(c) As "quite alone in the world."
(d) As "terribly successful."
4. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
(a) On the streets.
(b) With a distant relative.
(c) At school.
(d) At an orphanage.
5. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
(a) Two days.
(b) No time.
(c) One day.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
2. What word best describes the weather on the day Scrooge is introduced?
3. Who is Fan?
4. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
5. How does Scrooge feel about the way that people see him?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)