|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
2. Why is the time that Scrooge wakes up significant?
(a) Time no longer exists.
(b) He has moved forward in time.
(c) His time is standing still.
(d) He has traveled back in time.
3. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
(a) On the clockface.
(b) In his knocker.
(c) In the window.
(d) Floating in the air.
4. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
(a) One day.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) No time.
5. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belle's husband describe Scrooge?
2. What literary character does Scrooge imagine that he is friends with as a young boy?
3. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
4. Who is Belle?
5. What does the first guest say that he is?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)