|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Marley carry around with his spirit?
2. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
(a) To ward off his terrible nightmares.
(b) To return to a normal sleep schedule.
(c) To ensure that the clock is working properly.
(d) To disprove that spirits exist.
3. Where does the spirit touch Scrooge?
(a) His hand.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His heart.
(d) His face.
4. What type of visitors does Marley tell Scrooge to expect?
5. What does Marley tell Scrooge these visitors will hold for him?
(a) A key.
(b) A secret.
(c) A gift.
(d) A photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
2. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
3. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
4. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
5. What does the figure of Scrooge's first guest resemble?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)