|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belle's husband describe Scrooge?
(a) As "a man to be feared."
(b) As "unrecognizable to love."
(c) As "terribly successful."
(d) As "quite alone in the world."
2. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
3. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
(a) The ability to fly.
(b) The ability to see into the future.
(c) The ability to feel the pain of others.
(d) The ability to speak words of wisdom.
4. When Scrooge sees Belle again, what is she breaking?
(a) A collection of expensive glasses.
(b) Her porcelain dinnerware.
(c) Their engagement.
(d) Her leg.
5. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first guest say that he is?
2. At what time will the last visitor come for Scrooge?
3. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
4. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
5. What does Scrooge ask the first spirit to do for him?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)