|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scrooge believe should be confined to prisons and workhouses?
(a) The weak.
(b) The elderly.
(c) The poor.
(d) The children.
2. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
(a) With a distant relative.
(b) On the streets.
(c) At an orphanage.
(d) At school.
3. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
(a) The hands of his clock spin backward.
(b) His bed begins to shake.
(c) The windows fly open.
(d) The bed curtains are parted.
4. Why is the time that Scrooge wakes up significant?
(a) Time no longer exists.
(b) He has moved forward in time.
(c) He has traveled back in time.
(d) His time is standing still.
5. What meal is Scrooge invited to in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of visitors does Marley tell Scrooge to expect?
2. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
3. What is Scrooge's relationship to Jacob Marley?
4. How does Scrooge feel about the Christmas Season?
5. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)