|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
(a) At school.
(b) On the streets.
(c) At an orphanage.
(d) With a distant relative.
2. Who does Scrooge believe should be confined to prisons and workhouses?
(a) The children.
(b) The elderly.
(c) The poor.
(d) The weak.
3. Which word best describes Scrooge?
4. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
(a) On foot.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a carriage.
(d) In an automobile.
5. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
(a) As an aura of wisdom.
(b) As an aura of love.
(c) As an aura of deceit.
(d) As an aura of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scrooge's nephew's name?
2. What meal is Scrooge invited to in Chapter 1?
3. What does Scrooge tell his employee to do in exchange for his time off for the holiday?
4. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
5. What does Marley say about his own spirit?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)