|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fan comes running into the room for Scrooge, what does she tell him?
(a) That she is going on a very long trip, but will return for him.
(b) That she is dying.
(c) That she has come to take him home.
(d) That she never wants to see him again.
2. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
3. How much money does Scrooge give to the collection?
(a) Two pence.
(b) One pound.
(d) Five pence.
4. What does the spirit regretfully tell Scrooge about Fan?
(a) That she has grown miserly.
(b) That she has died.
(c) That she has remarried.
(d) That she has forgotten Scrooge.
5. Which word best describes Scrooge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument sounds before Jacob Marley appears?
2. Who stops by to invite Scrooge to a meal?
3. What type of visitors does Marley tell Scrooge to expect?
4. What does Scrooge tell his employee to do in exchange for his time off for the holiday?
5. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)