|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
2. What is the first mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
(a) Doorbell ringing.
(b) Raindrops falling.
(c) Dogs barking.
(d) Party music.
3. What is used to heat Scrooge's warehouse?
4. How many men come by to collect money from the neighborhood on Christmas Eve?
5. What does Scrooge tell his employee to do in exchange for his time off for the holiday?
(a) Work overtime on the weekend.
(b) Come in early the next day.
(c) Take Scrooge with him to the party.
(d) Cut his pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scrooge respond to the invitation for a meal in Chapter 1?
2. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
3. What is Scrooge's first name?
4. Who was Marley similar to when he was alive?
5. How does Scrooge feel about the Christmas Season?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)