|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
(a) Two days.
(b) One day.
(c) Three days.
(d) No time.
2. What is Scrooge's first name?
3. Who does Scrooge believe should be confined to prisons and workhouses?
(a) The elderly.
(b) The children.
(c) The weak.
(d) The poor.
4. What does Scrooge tell his employee to do in exchange for his time off for the holiday?
(a) Cut his pay.
(b) Work overtime on the weekend.
(c) Take Scrooge with him to the party.
(d) Come in early the next day.
5. What has Marley come to do to Scrooge?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Scare him.
(c) Change him.
(d) Warn him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men who are collecting money on Christmas Eve, using the money for?
2. How does Scrooge feel about the Christmas Season?
3. How does Scrooge respond to the invitation for a meal in Chapter 1?
4. What does Scrooge eat a bowl of in front of the fire before he receives his first visitor?
5. Who was Marley similar to when he was alive?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)