|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit's body begins to tremble?
(a) His hands.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His legs.
(d) His ears.
2. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
(a) A flute.
(b) A harp.
(c) A cello.
(d) A violin.
3. Who does Scrooge visit and witness singing Christmas songs and reminiscing of Christmas memories?
4. What does Scrooge claim is causing his images of Jacob Marley?
(c) Food poisoning.
5. Which of the following best describes the death of the man in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scrooge tell his employee to do in exchange for his time off for the holiday?
2. What name do the men give to the man who has died?
3. Whose famous quote does the novel end with?
4. Who says that they have no patience for Scrooge's attitude and behavior?
5. What type of Christmas does Scrooge overhear Fred wishing him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)