|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the general emotion surrounding the death of the man in town?
2. What does Scrooge ask the Spirit to be quick to share?
(a) His food.
(b) His lesson.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His money.
3. What does the first guest say that he is?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Spirit.
4. What type of men are discussing the death?
(a) Homeless men.
5. Before his second visitor, how does Scrooge wake himself?
(a) With a shout.
(b) With a hiccup.
(c) With a cough.
(d) With a snore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scrooge believe should be confined to prisons and workhouses?
2. In the streets of London, who does the Spirit sprinkle a mysterious water on?
3. What is Scrooge's reaction to the people's of London's reaction to him?
4. What word best describes the weather on the day Scrooge is introduced?
5. What does Scrooge attempt to bring a bit of into every day that he lives?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)