|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name on the tombstone that Scrooge finds himself at?
(a) Bob Cratchit.
(b) Timothy Cratchit.
(c) Ebenezer Scrooge.
(d) Jacob Marley.
2. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
(a) Floating in the air.
(b) On the clockface.
(c) In his knocker.
(d) In the window.
3. Who stops by to invite Scrooge to a meal?
(a) His brother.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His son.
(d) His cousin.
4. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
(a) Three days.
(b) No time.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
5. When Scrooge awakens on Christmas morning, to whom does he sing praises?
(a) To himself.
(b) To the world.
(c) To the spirits.
(d) To Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
2. At what time will the last visitor come for Scrooge?
3. How long does the Spirit say that his earthly life will last?
4. Who says that they have no patience for Scrooge's attitude and behavior?
5. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)