|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal does Scrooge enjoy in the first home on Christmas morning?
2. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit's body begins to tremble?
(a) His legs.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His ears.
3. Who stops by to invite Scrooge to a meal?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His nephew.
4. What is the name on the tombstone that Scrooge finds himself at?
(a) Jacob Marley.
(b) Timothy Cratchit.
(c) Ebenezer Scrooge.
(d) Bob Cratchit.
5. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time will the first two visitors come for Scrooge?
2. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
3. What is the second mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
4. As Scrooge witnesses the various scenes of his childhood, what seems to be slipping away from him as he grows older?
5. How do the people of London react to the new Scrooge?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)