|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the streets of London, who does the Spirit sprinkle a mysterious water on?
(a) Those who were lonely.
(b) Those who were arguing.
(c) Those who were dancing.
(d) Those who were shopping.
2. Who was Marley similar to when he was alive?
(a) Tiny Tim.
(d) Bob Cratchett.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the third Spirit?
(a) He was tall.
(b) He was kind
(c) He was dark.
(d) He was mute.
4. What holiday is being celebrated when the story opens?
(c) New Year's.
5. When Scrooge awakens before his second visitor, what has filled his room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who grasps at the Spirit's robe?
2. Where does Scrooge see the face of Jacob Marley?
3. Fill in the blank: What message does the Cratchit family embrace? That even in _______ there is hope.
4. In response to the death in the family, which character reacts generously to the family?
5. What is the state of Tiny Tim at the end of the novel?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)