|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is flowing from the head of the first guest that he covers by wearing a cap?
2. What does Scrooge tell the person on the street that his actions are for?
(a) Both present and past.
(b) For today, tomorrow, and the next day.
(c) Both past and future.
(d) Both present and future.
3. What type of visitors does Marley tell Scrooge to expect?
4. Whose home does Scrooge first stop into on Christmas morning?
(a) The Cratchits'.
(b) His nephew Fred's.
(c) The lighthouse workers'.
(d) Jacob Marley's.
5. What holiday is being celebrated when the story opens?
(a) New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the Spirit if these events are the things that "Will be, or are they shadows of things that May be, only?"
2. What does Marley say about his own spirit?
3. When he wakes on Christmas morning, what does Scrooge begin shouting at the top of his lungs?
4. Whose home does the second visitor first take Scrooge to?
5. In whose name is the Christmas toast given?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)