|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Marley similar to when he was alive?
(a) Bob Cratchett.
(b) Tiny Tim.
2. How much time does Scrooge allow his employee to take off for the holiday?
(a) No time.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
3. What is Scrooge's state of dress when he bursts onto the streets?
(a) He is nude.
(b) He is wearing his Sunday best.
(c) He is wearing his pajamas.
(d) He is half dressed in clothes and pajamas.
4. Before his second visitor, how does Scrooge wake himself?
(a) With a cough.
(b) With a shout.
(c) With a hiccup.
(d) With a snore.
5. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
(a) It is the countryside where Bob Cratchit and his family live.
(b) It is the countryside of Scrooge's youth.
(c) It is the countryside where Scrooge's father died.
(d) It is the countryside where Scrooge will spend the rest of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Scrooge when he realizes that in the future he will be dead?
2. To pass time while he was alone during the holiday season, what does Scrooge imagine that he has?
3. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
4. When does Scrooge speak to Bob Cratchit?
5. When Fan comes running into the room for Scrooge, what does she tell him?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)