|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
(a) Because the father will take over the dead man's job.
(b) Because the dead man left them a large inheritance.
(c) Because they owed the dead man money.
(d) Because the dead man was a crooked politician.
2. What has the laundress stolen from the dead body, which Scrooge finds most shocking?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His books.
(c) His bed sheets.
(d) His candlesticks.
3. How long does it take Scrooge to fall asleep after the spirit has left him?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) One hour.
(d) He falls asleep immediately.
4. During what holiday season was Scrooge left alone as a young boy?
5. What does Scrooge ask the Spirit to be quick to share?
(a) His lesson.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His food.
(d) His money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first mysterious sound that Scrooge hears?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the third Spirit?
3. What is the state of Scrooge's anger when sees Bob Cratchit?
4. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
5. Who says the line "Let me see some tenderness connected with a death" ?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)