|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that they have no patience for Scrooge's attitude and behavior?
(a) The attendents of Fred's party.
(b) Bob Cratchit.
(c) The lighthouse workers.
(d) The Spirit.
2. How do the spirit and Scrooge exit his bedroom?
(a) Through the window.
(b) Through the wall.
(c) Through the chimney.
(d) Through the door.
3. What is the name on the tombstone that Scrooge finds himself at?
(a) Timothy Cratchit.
(b) Ebenezer Scrooge.
(c) Jacob Marley.
(d) Bob Cratchit.
4. What type of party is Scrooge's old boss hosting for Christmas?
(a) A dance.
(b) He is not holding a party.
(c) A masquerade.
(d) A feast.
5. What is Scrooge angry about?
(a) Bob's tardiness.
(b) Bob's clothing.
(c) Bob's work ethic.
(d) Bob's merriment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of Christmas does Scrooge overhear Fred wishing him?
2. How long does it take Scrooge to fall asleep after the spirit has left him?
3. How does Scrooge feel about the Christmas Season?
4. What does Belle claim has corrupted Scrooge?
5. What is Mrs. Cratchit preparing for their Christmas meal?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)