|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scrooge believe that he should be at that time of day, in the future?
(a) Lying in bed.
(b) In the cemetary.
(c) In his office.
(d) At the courts.
2. How late is Bob Cratchit to work on the day after Christmas?
(a) One full hour.
(b) Eighteen and a half minutes.
(c) Seven minutes.
(d) One and a half minutes.
3. What is the name of the merchant under whom Scrooge apprenticed?
4. What has Marley come to do to Scrooge?
(a) Change him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Scare him.
(d) Warn him.
5. What does Scrooge tell the person on the street that his actions are for?
(a) Both past and future.
(b) Both present and future.
(c) For today, tomorrow, and the next day.
(d) Both present and past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Tiny Tim at the end of the novel?
2. How many visitors does Marley say will come to Scrooge in the night?
3. Who does Scrooge decide that he would like to catch a glimpse of now that he has recognized that he is seeing the future?
4. Who does Scrooge shock by his behavior while out on the streets on Christmas morning?
5. What does Scrooge ask the Spirit to be quick to share?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)