|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scrooge believe should be confined to prisons and workhouses?
(a) The children.
(b) The poor.
(c) The elderly.
(d) The weak.
2. What does the spirit tell Scrooge will happen to Tim?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will graduate at the top of his class.
(c) He will be healed.
(d) He will become a miser.
3. What must Marley carry around with his spirit?
4. Who does Fred claim is being harmed by Scrooge's attitude?
(a) Only Scrooge.
(b) His family.
(c) All humanity.
(d) His community.
5. Through what does the first visitor travel with Scrooge?
(a) His nightmares.
(b) His hopes.
(c) His memories.
(d) His dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Spirit takes Scrooge to see the Cratchits, which character has died?
2. Who is Belle?
3. What does Scrooge seize from the first spirit?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the Scrooge's second visitor?
5. What has changed about the Cratchit family during the visit with the third Spirit?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)