|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scrooge awakens before his second visitor, what has filled his room?
2. How is the man for whom Scrooge apprenticed described?
(a) As miserly.
(b) As stupid.
(c) As intelligent.
(d) As generous.
3. What has changed about the Cratchit family during the visit with the third Spirit?
(a) They no longer believe in Christmas.
(b) They are no longer happy.
(c) Bob no longer works for Ebenezer Scrooge.
(d) They are no longer poor.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the Scrooge's second visitor?
(a) He had bare feet.
(b) He was wearing a green robe.
(c) He had short, red hair.
(d) He wore holly in a wreath on his head.
5. What does the first guest say that he is?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas Spirit.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
2. What did the businessmen wonder about the dead man's funeral?
3. To pass time while he was alone during the holiday season, what does Scrooge imagine that he has?
4. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the third Spirit?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)