|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scrooge feel toward the third Spirit?
(a) He believes he can trick the Spirit into leaving him alone.
(b) He is tired of having so many visitors.
(c) He is anxious to get back home.
(d) He is eager to learn the Spirit's lesson.
2. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
(a) As an aura of deceit.
(b) As an aura of death.
(c) As an aura of love.
(d) As an aura of wisdom.
3. What does Scrooge promise to honor, from the bottom of his heart?
(b) The Spirit.
4. How do the spirit and Scrooge exit his bedroom?
(a) Through the window.
(b) Through the wall.
(c) Through the door.
(d) Through the chimney.
5. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
(a) Because they owed the dead man money.
(b) Because the dead man was a crooked politician.
(c) Because the father will take over the dead man's job.
(d) Because the dead man left them a large inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
2. What does the Spirit ask Scrooge to touch in order to be transported?
3. In response to the death in the family, which character reacts generously to the family?
4. At what time does the Spirit leave Scrooge?
5. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)