|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Scrooge left by his family during the holiday season?
(a) At school.
(b) On the streets.
(c) At an orphanage.
(d) With a distant relative.
2. How is the aura of Scrooge's first visitor described?
(a) As an aura of death.
(b) As an aura of deceit.
(c) As an aura of love.
(d) As an aura of wisdom.
3. How does Scrooge feel toward the third Spirit?
(a) He is anxious to get back home.
(b) He believes he can trick the Spirit into leaving him alone.
(c) He is eager to learn the Spirit's lesson.
(d) He is tired of having so many visitors.
4. What does Scrooge notice is changing about the Spirit as they make their way through the Christmas celebrations?
(a) He is growing.
(b) He is shrinking.
(c) He is glowing.
(d) He is aging.
5. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
(a) Quiet the music of the spirit.
(b) Dim the light of the spirit.
(c) Cut the hair of the spirit.
(d) Drain the blood of the spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
2. Where do Scrooge and the third Spirit overhear the first conversation about death?
3. Where does Scrooge believe that he should be at that time of day, in the future?
4. What color is the robe of the third spirit that comes to visit Scrooge?
5. What does Scrooge promise to honor, from the bottom of his heart?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)