|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose home does the second visitor first take Scrooge to?
(a) Old Fezziwig's.
(b) Bob Cratchit's.
(c) Jacob Marley's.
(d) His nephew Fred's.
2. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
(a) Because they owed the dead man money.
(b) Because the dead man was a crooked politician.
(c) Because the father will take over the dead man's job.
(d) Because the dead man left them a large inheritance.
3. In response to the death in the family, which character reacts generously to the family?
(d) Jacob Marley.
4. How does Scrooge react to the games that were played at Fred's party?
(a) He attmepted to ruin them.
(b) He didn't understand them.
(c) He thought they were stupid.
(d) He tried to join in.
5. Which family does the Spirit take Scrooge to revisit?
(a) The Cratchits.
(b) The lighthouse workers.
(c) The miners.
(d) The Marleys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the general emotion surrounding the death of the man in town?
2. As Scrooge witnesses the various scenes of his childhood, what seems to be slipping away from him as he grows older?
3. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
4. How does Scrooge feel toward the third Spirit?
5. What part of Tim's body does not work properly?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)