|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is flowing from the head of the first guest that he covers by wearing a cap?
2. Where do Scrooge and the third Spirit overhear the first conversation about death?
(a) In Scrooge's warehouse.
(b) At the stock exchange.
(c) At the children's playground.
(d) In the church.
3. What does Belle claim has corrupted Scrooge?
4. How does Scrooge feel toward the third Spirit?
(a) He believes he can trick the Spirit into leaving him alone.
(b) He is tired of having so many visitors.
(c) He is anxious to get back home.
(d) He is eager to learn the Spirit's lesson.
5. What did the businessmen wonder about the dead man's funeral?
(a) Who would read the benediction?
(b) Who would pay for it?
(c) Who would attend it?
(d) Where it would be held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scrooge believe that he should be at that time of day, in the future?
2. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
3. How does Scrooge feel about the party that Fred is holding on Christmas?
4. What name do the men give to the man who has died?
5. Who gives the Christmas toast in the Cratchit home?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)