|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belle's husband describe Scrooge?
(a) As "terribly successful."
(b) As "unrecognizable to love."
(c) As "a man to be feared."
(d) As "quite alone in the world."
2. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
(a) A harp.
(b) A flute.
(c) A cello.
(d) A violin.
3. Who does Fan tell Scrooge is "much kinder now"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His boss.
4. What does the figure of Scrooge's first guest resemble?
(a) An angel.
(b) A beast.
(c) A child.
(d) A man.
5. What is the name of the third Spirit?
(a) The Ghost of Christmas Past.
(b) The Ghost of Christmas That Never Was.
(c) The Ghost of Christmas Present.
(d) The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Spirit say that the children belong to?
2. Which of the following best describes the laundress that Scrooge sees in town?
3. What does Scrooge do after he sees the name on the tombstone?
4. What does Scrooge promise to honor, from the bottom of his heart?
5. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit shrinks and collapses?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)