|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blank: What message does the Cratchit family embrace? That even in _______ there is hope.
2. What does the Spirit use to point?
(a) His finger.
(b) A tree branch.
(c) His gaze.
(d) A measuring stick.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the Scrooge's second visitor?
(a) He had short, red hair.
(b) He wore holly in a wreath on his head.
(c) He had bare feet.
(d) He was wearing a green robe.
4. What does Scrooge promise to honor, from the bottom of his heart?
(d) The Spirit.
5. What must Scrooge do in order to be taken back to his home?
(a) Quiet the music of the spirit.
(b) Cut the hair of the spirit.
(c) Dim the light of the spirit.
(d) Drain the blood of the spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scrooge notice is changing about the Spirit as they make their way through the Christmas celebrations?
2. How long does the Spirit say that his earthly life will last?
3. What is Mrs. Cratchit preparing for their Christmas meal?
4. Who is Fan?
5. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)