|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of the two children who grasp at the Spirit's robe?
(a) They are fat.
(b) They are mute.
(c) They are sickly.
(d) They are healthy.
2. What does the spirit tell Scrooge will happen to Tim?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will be healed.
(c) He will become a miser.
(d) He will graduate at the top of his class.
3. What part of Tim's body does not work properly?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His legs.
(c) His arms.
(d) His ears.
4. When the Spirit takes Scrooge to see the Cratchits, which character has died?
(a) Tiny Tim Cratchit.
(b) Bob Cratchit.
(c) Martha Cratchit.
(d) Peter Cratchit.
5. How long does it take Scrooge to fall asleep after the spirit has left him?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) One week.
(d) He falls asleep immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fan tell Scrooge is "much kinder now"?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the third Spirit?
3. What did the businessmen wonder about the dead man's funeral?
4. What does the figure of Scrooge's first guest resemble?
5. Who is Fan?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)