|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scrooge sees Belle again, what is she breaking?
(a) A collection of expensive glasses.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her porcelain dinnerware.
(d) Their engagement.
2. What instrument is being played at Fred's Christmas party?
(a) A violin.
(b) A cello.
(c) A harp.
(d) A flute.
3. When Fan comes running into the room for Scrooge, what does she tell him?
(a) That she never wants to see him again.
(b) That she is going on a very long trip, but will return for him.
(c) That she has come to take him home.
(d) That she is dying.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the third Spirit?
(a) He was dark.
(b) He was tall.
(c) He was mute.
(d) He was kind
5. How do the Cratchit children respond to Christmas?
(a) With excitement.
(b) With longing.
(c) With confusion.
(d) With apathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it signaled to Scrooge that there is a visitor in his room?
2. What is the name of the third Spirit?
3. How is Scrooge described during his time with the first spirit?
4. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
5. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit shrinks and collapses?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)