|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belle's husband describe Scrooge?
(a) As "unrecognizable to love."
(b) As "a man to be feared."
(c) As "terribly successful."
(d) As "quite alone in the world."
2. What does the spirit tell Scrooge will happen to Tim?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will graduate at the top of his class.
(c) He will be healed.
(d) He will become a miser.
3. What does the Cratchit family believe about the death of their family member?
(a) That it is a Christmas gift.
(b) That it will tear them apart.
(c) That it is the fault of Ebenezer Scrooge.
(d) That it will bring them closer together.
4. Where does Scrooge believe that he should be at that time of day, in the future?
(a) In his office.
(b) In the cemetary.
(c) Lying in bed.
(d) At the courts.
5. Through what does the first visitor travel with Scrooge?
(a) His memories.
(b) His nightmares.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His hopes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the third Spirit say to Scrooge when he sees him?
2. What does Scrooge ask the Spirit to be quick to share?
3. What is the name of Scrooge's second visitor?
4. What is significant about the countryside that Scrooge and the spirit visit?
5. How do the Cratchit children respond to Christmas?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)