|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scrooge visit and witness singing Christmas songs and reminiscing of Christmas memories?
2. Where does Scrooge believe that he should be at that time of day, in the future?
(a) Lying in bed.
(b) In the cemetary.
(c) At the courts.
(d) In his office.
3. How do the Cratchit children respond to Christmas?
(a) With excitement.
(b) With apathy.
(c) With confusion.
(d) With longing.
4. Who does Fan tell Scrooge is "much kinder now"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His boss.
5. Why is the family that Scrooge visits so happy to hear of the death of the dead man?
(a) Because the dead man was a crooked politician.
(b) Because the dead man left them a large inheritance.
(c) Because they owed the dead man money.
(d) Because the father will take over the dead man's job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the cemetery, what part of the Spirit's body begins to tremble?
2. What does Belle claim has corrupted Scrooge?
3. What does the Cratchit family believe about the death of their family member?
4. What name do the men give to the man who has died?
5. What feeling floods Scrooge when he meets the third Spirit?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)