|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Scrooge is touched by the spirit, what ability does he have?
(a) The ability to fly.
(b) The ability to feel the pain of others.
(c) The ability to speak words of wisdom.
(d) The ability to see into the future.
2. What are the lighthouse workers drinking on Christmas?
(b) Spiced wine.
3. When Scrooge awakens, why does he vow to stay awake until one o'clock?
(a) To ensure that the clock is working properly.
(b) To return to a normal sleep schedule.
(c) To disprove that spirits exist.
(d) To ward off his terrible nightmares.
4. How does Scrooge react to the games that were played at Fred's party?
(a) He tried to join in.
(b) He attmepted to ruin them.
(c) He thought they were stupid.
(d) He didn't understand them.
5. Who says the line "Let me see some tenderness connected with a death" ?
(a) Bob Cratchit.
(b) Jacob Marley.
(c) Tiny Tim.
(d) Ebenezer Scrooge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the laundress that Scrooge sees in town?
2. What is the name of the third Spirit?
3. Who is Fan?
4. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
5. What does the first guest say that he is?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)