|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Spirit use to point?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A measuring stick.
(c) His finger.
(d) His gaze.
2. Why is the time that Scrooge wakes up significant?
(a) He has moved forward in time.
(b) Time no longer exists.
(c) His time is standing still.
(d) He has traveled back in time.
3. What does Scrooge ask the first spirit to do for him?
(a) To leave him with the memories.
(b) To send a message to Belle.
(c) To never return.
(d) To take him back home.
4. What is the name of the merchant under whom Scrooge apprenticed?
5. Which family does the Spirit take Scrooge to revisit?
(a) The Cratchits.
(b) The Marleys.
(c) The miners.
(d) The lighthouse workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scrooge visit and witness singing Christmas songs and reminiscing of Christmas memories?
2. As children, how did Fan and Scrooge travel from the school back home?
3. Where do Scrooge and the third Spirit overhear the first conversation about death?
4. Whose home does the second visitor first take Scrooge to?
5. How is the man for whom Scrooge apprenticed described?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)