Short Answer Questions Key
1. What do the two old women do to Tang Ao with the needles?
pierce Tang's ears
2. What reason is given for torturing Tang Ao?
to prepare Tang to meet the queen
3. What was used first to keep the holes open in Tang Ao's earlobes?
4. What is the simile "like a knot of ginger root" referring to?
Tang's broken and stacked toes
5. What is the procedure that the women are using on Tang's feet called?
This section contains 7,183 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)